Reviews for A Balanced Recipe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is sooo cute :) I love how you incorporated Kiyohime and Duran :D
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
So love how sweet these two are. Can't help but say, 'awww' when I read this chapter. Thank you vry much dear author!
yuiseppe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Haha is Valentines Day always a case of Prisoner's Dilemma? Well, at least they seemed to be able to find just the right thing to do ;) And I keep wondering, but how *did* Kiyohime become such an adept cook? We know that she excels even where Shizuru has trouble (the baking department...), so it probably isn't because she learnt from Shizuru. *rubs chin*
PostoronnimV chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very lovely and sweet story! Thanks)
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
the metal images your stories give are quite amusing.
kurakami chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love the idea of their cooking with the Childs. Shizuru going for advice shows her vulnerability when it comes to Natsuki and lets us see a bit of Kanzaki's POV vis a vis Mai. Great update!
mgcbs chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw, how simple yet so sweet...

Thank you for yet another fantastic vignette :)

PS I loved the EMDN reference by Mai ;)
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
No, no, Kiyohime. If they're just a little bit more imaginative, they're going to be needing that melted chocolate.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww... nice story. Very fluffy and cute.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ha ha Mai still deciding between 3 people? I wonder what she does for v day.

This is sweet. Nice and simple. I liked how u twisted their thinking to end up being making homemade chocolate. It would be hard to be last years v day.

Happy v day! U r such a romantic. I wonder what u have in store for ur wife...well enjoy,
cgngfvn chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
nice story
frhd chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i love this story
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Sweet and simple, perfect valentine's day. I was so happy when I got a notification about a Valentine's story from you. I hope you have a good valentine's, bye.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
so sweet! Makes me a bit depressed on Valentine's day...:P
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Charming as usual, a 5/5. The talk with Reito was especially good. It also makes me more curious as to Reito/Mai/Tate/Mikoto love... whatever you want to call that shape. Constellation, I guess. It's very present in your stories, but you never explicitly define it.