Reviews for Budding Affection
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 23h
That was so fluffy and adorable! :3
WhiteAngel128 chapter 1 . 4/15
Wow, just wow, if only I found this story 2 months earlier... That confession was the probably the most creative and beautiful I have ever seen (or read). Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic!
Ennael chapter 1 . 2/15
C'est la plus romantique d├ęclaration d'amour que j'ai jamais vu!
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 2/6
Why you always manage to touch my heart with your story?! You know, I was crying while reading Kaito's message for Shinichi. It is a really sweet way to declare his love. I'm not really suprised because it is Kaito after all :D But, God, I really love this one as I love Endless Chase. Even though I've figured that the sender is Kaito (of course, it's a KaiShin FFn after all) and that in some ways Kaito had managed to distract Shinichi from solving the message, it is still so interesting till the end. I've given up on trying to guess the meaning of the letters on halway to the end, lol.

You're amazing, you know. You use many different words to subtitute another so that even though the beginning of every timeline is so much the same, I really didn't get bored. You always manage to describe the same event in another way to prevent repeatation from the previous one. For example when you describe the addition of one flower to the vase everyday with different ways. That's cool! And have I already mentioned that the last message is really beautiful? I don't think that the meaning of the flowers are for the last message that describe Kaito's feeling and his opinion about Shinichi. I really enjoy reading it! Thank you very much! Keep writing :D

Kensy Echo
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I loved this so much! I love the whole flower idea and the way you wrote it! It was so interesting and I had this manic grin on my face when Kaito kissed Shinichi! that was awesome! Keep being awesome ;D X
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aaaaaw. -gibbers incomprehensibly- That was adorable. My cheeks are burning and there is this large idiotic smile on my face. I think the fluff melted my brain.
Thank you for making me smile and behave like a flailing idiot while I tried to compute all the feels this story gave me.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Sweet baby Jesus, you romantic mother-fucker. Like, OH my -God-. Holy crap. You're almost as bad as all the goddamned directors of Evangelion; All THREE of them, with their stupid Altair and Vega constellations.

But that's okay, 'cause I'm a goddamned romantic sap and I enjoyed this immensely even if my face is as red as a tomato right now because of the near-unbearable and diabetes-inducing fluffiness of what I just read.

I'm gonna go lie down and cool off now. :D
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it! Thank you for writing it! :D
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i love the fluff!
This story is seriously sweet, I really like it...
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
It's, so, SWEET! Having like a major 'Kyaaaa!' moment here... ' And attempting to restrain my maniacal laughter... :3 Thanks for writing!
La Luna Negra chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I LOVED IT! You know, I'm not a fan of fluff, but this was so romantic! I kept switching between the story and google images so that I'd check out the flowers I'm not familiar with. That must have been a beautiful arrangement. Sigh. So cute!
I know, of course, that this is not a canon couple, but they are so adorable together, and I imagine that if they do fall in love, then this kind of story is very much in character :D
And everyone helping Kaitou in his little confession? Perfect!
PS: I quite agree that there should more fiction about this couple. They are just so cute!
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love loooove loooove your story! FLUFFYNesssss omg
Zhekel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely adore this.

I worship you. *bows to godliness*

But really, it was so cute! And a nice change of pace to the usual KaiShin fanfics! Your writing was beautiful, detailed and varied, and I really enjoyed how co-operative everyone was. I couldn't help but snicker at the way they kept Shinichi occupied (not that I knew why until the end).

I also had really fun trying to solve the mystery itself. I knew It was Kaito that sent all those (wonderful) flowers and letters, and I sat for a long while trying to rearrange them. I had known it was suppose to be connected to Valentines - which was why I thought it was just Valentines. But when I listed out (after gathering more letters) that it was 'Be My Valentine?'; I found myself squealing like the KaiShin fangirl I am for a good five to ten minutes, before continuing the story and literally screaming "DAWWW"s and squeaks of the sheer adorableness in the end. Seriously, this could make my teeth rot of all its sugary sweetness.

I thank you for this lovely piece. I really do.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Urg...It too...too...too damn fluff for me! I'm going to die. I'm going to go wild with my feelings and die. I'm going to go wild with my feelings, explode and die. KaiShin! Aishiteruyo! The flowers, kisses, blushes, small sweet moments, gentle connections, romantic actions, kyaaa! Now I can't wipe off this stupid grin on my face.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh, it was so cute!