Reviews for Blondes in Bed: Two Leaves
6410934WE50M3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Ahhahahha
NaruIno 1 fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
.AWESOME! MAN i just love this cople and i cant get enough of it!
hi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
hi
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
because you do a threesome with Naruto Ino and Hinata and other Naruto Ino and Samui
vvfavfvavfavghmf chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
nhdnfvbopluikymujnybhgtvfscd ssfvgbhnjmmkumjtnyhbtrgevfev egrbhynumiymutnryhbtgrfvgtbh yujikbgvrfefrvgtyhujikujyhgt vfedwsxcvbnm,poiuytrewqasdfghjkl;''/.,mnbvcxzzzzzzzzzaqxswcdevfrbg tnhymju, /;p'[\]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
awesome you just put me in naruto x ino and out of naruto x hinata
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I knew there'd be hope for these two at the end of the Pain invasion in the anime she admitted she could fall for Naruto.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
great story!

naruino ;)
naruto42 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You should really just combine all your blondes in bed into one story with each one shot being a chapter.
Man of Sitruuna chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
For the love of God, please use commas in your paragraphs and sentences. My eyes cringe whenever I have to look over a 70-word-long unbroken sentence.

A perfect example for you to rectify:

"Ino caressed her breasts while Naruto pinched her nipples and she felt his length hit her inner walls of flesh while he started licking her neck with his hot tongue and the slender woman only moaned at this as her arousal only made her insides wetter and that worked perfectly for Naruto as he thrust into the moist area that surrounded his length.

Naruto let out a husky growl at how warm and wet Ino felt on the inside as the friction controlled both of their movements with every single part of their bodies swaying with the blonde woman's ass tapping her lover's crotch as it hit her rear over and over again.

Naruto licked the back of Ino's ear and she blushed at how warm his tongue felt on her ear before he started kissing her lower jaw and she tried kissing him in return but he was pounding into her so much that she couldn't concentrate on him well enough, so she would have to wait before she could try kissing him."

That's THREE consecutive paragraphs without a single piece of punctuation other than an ending period! Big tip for the future: When proof reading, read a sentence out loud to yourself. If you have to stop to breathe, then that's where you put down a comma or period.

I've read a few of your other lemons, and suffice to say that when I've read one, I've effectively read them all. There's a little bit of conversation at the start, the first round, often there's the second round, then a tiny amount of banter and that's it.

And on the subject of the lemon content itself...it's awfully linear in it's descriptions. It fits well with the 'IKEA Erotica' trope found on tvtropes.

Regardless, I'm glad that there are other people writing for NaruIno, so I'll thank you for that. I wish you all the best in the future.
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice story like the lemon
VictoryPeace chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Another great hot story. You should do Naruto/Shion blondes in bed too
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
As usual u keep writing great lemons and your "Blondes in Bed" series overall never disappoints. I'm also looking forward to u updating your fics of "Sparks Valentine" and Hot "Springs Trip". Keep up the excellent work Raptor. _
Sevensin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Good story, you're a good writer. I also think Skymaiden is like one of the best naru/ino writers ever.
wolf191000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
NICE now that's one HOT Lemon about NaruIno Ireally enjoyed it.