Reviews for Shattered
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Perfectly enjoyable read. :-)
stepstate chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
What the writers of TWD didn't have the luxury of putting into this episode, you gave to us in this story. Thank you.
Steph
MorgansGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
please continue this story!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice job! They are adorable!
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww I wish you would have made that into more than one chapter it was beautiful and I totally ship Caryl lol they will be together if they are not already lol ;-).
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow. if i had read this in between those two episodes i would have thought you had spoiler info! this is really good.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Nicely done!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I just wish Daryl spoke up when she said that wasn't her child out there. She she died and the sickness brought her back but it's still her body. they're burying the walkers that mean the most to them so they can lay to rest those souls to make everyone feel better. I figured as a mother she would understand that.

This story was really great :]
RoseHarrison chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Omg please make a sequel! I love it!
Spikesslayer8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So sad i cried but beautifully written. I love this pairing.
Xiano chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Poor Carol :( This was really well written, have you ever thought about doing a multi-chapter fic? (Daryl/Carol of course!)
ShazzyZhang chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Before I begin, I want to say that I do like this pairing and the development that went into their characters in the show struck me as THE reason to keep watching. I also admit that I write and ship Daryl/Rick for sillies, but I can't disagree with this pairing at all.

Now on to you. I was pleasantly surprised to find such a well-crafted piece of work on here. Your writing captured the feelings of heartbreak and sorrow very well. I like the choices in dialogue, you have mimicked both characters' mannerisms almost perfectly. You did an excellent job in capturing Carol's feelings and portraying them to the reader. I was uncomfortable to be reading this, like an intruder on someone else's private moment, so that is high praise. I also like the way you chose to have Daryl talk Carol down from committing suicide. It was well worded and you chose the most powerful moments from the show to use as examples. I also think that you did a great job with Daryl's usual abruptness and semi-misogynistic tendencies. (Calling Carol 'woman' amused me and fit the scene and Daryl's character very well.)

If I may offer some advice now, please do not take this as an insult. We are all familiar with the show, so it worked well for us, however, if I was not as familiar with the show, I would not understand who these people are, what the look like, where the RV is, etc. If you choose to write more, I am going to suggest that you add a little bit more detail in your descriptions. It will make your writing a bit more accessible to people who aren't familiar with the characters and it will also help other readers imagine the setting and surroundings.

I could write more, but I think that it would not be constructive any further. I do hope that you continue to write and I look forward to reading more of your work, should you choose to continue writing other stories.

Cheers.
playwithfire97 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Okay, so, this was awesome! Written very well. I gotta say I am not a fan of Daryl/Carol (i could go on and on why), but this was one Caryl fic i really enjoyed. good job :) Also, the part where you typed, "This was different." BAM! Loved it.
jess chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
so good! are you going to add more chapters?
kelsey chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMG this was one of the best stories with these two i love this pairing please make more with these two