Reviews for Blondes in Bed: The Leaf and The Sand
Choppafolkk chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Big fan LOVE the anal scenes but why do u only make them with temari? Lets see some hinata. Keep up the good work
DarkEnd Blood chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Dude, you should say you're the King of Lemons, cause you are the King of Lemons. I'can't wait to read the others.
devin.sims.14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
wow i love it keep it up
flame55 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is ood
N.U chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"Blondes in Bed" is Awesome!
Samm91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aw really love TemarixNaruto :) should do more stories with just those two! :3 a really good chapter though I must admit that sometimes it was sounding a bit to much like something Temari just gave Naruto because what he has done and not because it is something she wants too (it was a bit too purely sexual at some point but it might be because I am a hopeless romantic )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was an awesome lemon, I'm definitely going to read more of you're work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
you should make another chapter of was realy good.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You know if some odd reason that Naruto and Hinata don't wind up together in the Manga/Anime, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Konoha's No. 1 knucklehead and Suna's goddess of wind Temari hook up and make the bond between the Leaf and Sand village deeper than ever before. The unbridled passion that took place when Naruto and Temari became one and did it like bunnies on crack was something that almost made the volcano in my trousers erupt (try and get that image out of your head, Narf!). Out of all the "Blondes in Bed" series I definitely have to go with this one as the most steamiest and hardcore of the lot due mostly to my familiarity of the two characters in question. So thank you for what has to be the best wet dream that I've ever had while wide awoke and here's hoping for many more to come. SV33 out!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
The is by far the best NaruTema lemon fan-fiction!
TruShadowKing chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
while his other hand fingered his womanhood.

i found this to be quite funny overall loved this very hot fic cantwait to read the others
LurkerPrime chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Just so you know, this is most definately not a T-rated fic, but M.
XxoiIioxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
amazin' nuff said
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Temari is amazing for Naruto and wasted on Shikamaru personally. I got no prob with Shika/Tem, but I prefer her with Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
good for beginner and stuck to detail