Reviews for The Sleeping Life of Pepper Potts
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Woah LMAO! That was amazing. So in character of Tony, just adorable. Im so glad I randomly found this googling around. You should definitely add Jarvis to the cast!
CoffeeSlut chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I just love your writing and characterizations (accurately).
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Why this story has so very few reviews is beyond me. Had me laughing like an idiot! Good job!
varon chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Tony trying to figure out the solution on his own was super funny! And so spot on. Especially when he poked her eye trying to but the Breath Right strip there. Hilarious. (Although, I can't quite imagine Pepper being impossible to sleep beside - to me her bed life are as impeccable as when she is awake - but this is a good fic to explore the possibility.)
varon chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
The article makes the fic even more authentic! :D
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
LOL, this whole thing was so damn funny! Great job!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So funny and sweet, I loved this!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is hilarious :D
wolfbane17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow. I certainly didn't expect this fic to be so entertaining and funny when I clicked on it! I was laughing a lot, more than I have with any fic recently. They're both so in character it's perfect, i love this story! Excellent work!
thump chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It is great to see that the good Dr. F has made a return in your stories... Now if you can only work Gaila somehow into it things would be awesome _
Condiotti chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Flenderson rocks in any universe! Great story!
Skeeziks chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Leave it Tony to jump straight to the Sex Her to Peace solution first, ::snort::! BRAVO! If I ever stop smiling and laughing, I'll post a proper review, but wow, I didn't know how much I missed creative, interesting and well-written Iron Man fic until this. Thank you for the great Valentine's Day read!

PS Gotta love and admire that JS in CA! Hmmm, wonder if he's single tonight. ;-)