Reviews for Futures Past
desperate for more chapter 37 . 5/3/2009
you CANNOT abandon this! its so intense i want more please! dont quit this story is amazing! :D
JanayahAlysse chapter 37 . 5/10/2008

i just want to ask if you could plz go on with this story it has really on my toes plz plz plz keep on writing even though it has been years.

PadmeKenobi chapter 37 . 11/23/2006
Damn, this is a awesome story! Too bad you haven't updated in...forever, you given up on it? Pity...this is a wonderful story, so much action, Obidala too, hehe. Thanks for writing this...

Padme out.
Kenobifan chapter 37 . 7/3/2006
Force, sith almighty! *bangs head on computer*

You never finished this story? I took most of the day to read this? Cheering you on, thinking that you are sticking with your convictions, though some were flaming. I was so proud of you...but, to come this far and not complete this story.

I'm just disppointed. This is NOT a flame. I'm proud to be an Obidala shipper!

I did enjoy the story immenseley, I'm just disappoimted that you never finished it. :(
ganainm chapter 37 . 10/10/2005
i've enjoyed this story. thanks for sharing it.
Shuggie chapter 37 . 6/2/2005
well, heres that end review i promised. i'm totally loving this story! You need to update, more chapters and longer too. oh, and some more obi/padme action wouldn't disappoint me either. well, i like han being put in there. that was cute, the interaction between him and anakin. How old was han? ten-ish? if you're following the cannon timeline, i think thats about his age. But i could be lying. Also, i really like the way you portray the handmaidens. its cute. well, i think im rambling now, so ill leave it at that. please keep up your work. it really is wonerful
Shuggie chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
hahaha you tell em! i was planning on just giving you one big review when i got to the end of this, but i read the AN at the beginning, and just had to give you a big pat on the back! You certianly are entitled to artistic creativity, and affairs do happen. Hell, Episode I, anyone. on the volcanic planet, when obi-wan stapped out of the ship. hahah i started cracking up because it must have looked so bad to anakin. it really did look like they were having an affair. oh, and with obi-wan always touching her cheek. hahahaha. i loved it. yeah, but i agree. Luke and Leia could still hav been born from Anakin if Obi-Wan and Padme were going at it on the side. These things so happen in real life, so they can happen in fictional life. Hooray for your story, and horray for you telling off people who can't look at a bigger picture becuase their heads are too far up their own hind quarters. :D keep up your work.
Scatty chapter 37 . 5/3/2005
Come, come. I just spent the better part of a day reading this. Now where's the rest of it? Hmm? You got me hooked and now you leave me hanging? Big sigh. Major pout session.

Anyway, I'm a major fan of Obi-Wan/Padme. Sadly this makes me also majorly anti-Anakin, but then I never liked Anakin. Ironically, though, I always thought Vader was really cool. Hmm...well, I've never claimed to be sane.

I'm merely curious now whether or not Padme is ging to give Obi a little gift...Or two? a bit of time.

Anyway, it's 1:45 in the morning, so...

Shock chapter 37 . 4/25/2005
*sniffle* it cant be over...

amazing story dear :)

heh its 2 am now...couldnt stop reading. had to finish it!

screw all the flamers. they are just jealous because they can write as well as you :P

cant wait for the next chappy!
the Desert Fox chapter 37 . 4/12/2005
"A whipped dog shouldn't bark so loudly." - Hajime Saitou

Good story you have going here. Not much Obidalaness here. You know for the longest time, I always thought that Prune Face was really a mummy. Now I see he's not. This is more interesting than the movie.

Amidala's worsening condition? Probably won't go away for nine months. Congrats to Obi Wan & Amidala. To be honest the only thing worth seeing in these Star Wars movies is Natalie Portman.

Keep up the good work.
Q's Lady chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I LOVED the Palpatine hitting on Padme scene. It was so sexual, it gave a creepy feeling. I think it is about time for someone to make Palpy have lustful feelings for Padme. Great Job! MORE!
Laurie chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
hahaha! you did yoda persfectly, i can completely picture him saying every word! well as the other characters! great story!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 37 . 4/5/2004
PLEASE! Update, update, update! Now, now, now ;o)
SSJ Aeris chapter 18 . 1/13/2004
Okay, I only got to here for tonight but I will read it tomorrow, but if I don go to bed now I wont be able to get up. Not that I wouldnt mind missing school but I really dont want to hear my mom complain. Anyway, the story. I think all the characters are great and in character. I love how Obi-Wan is, so much more fun to be around. Anakin...oh dont get me started on him. I kinda thought he would turn out like. All protective and stuff. Padme. I love her though um I cant remember which chapter but I think she said "But he did look nice with his top off...where did THAT come from" LoL! I cant remember if that was exact words but it was close. I thought it was really funny...OH! THOUGHT! What if Anakin turned to the dark side because Padme didnt love him? This copuld be like a filler in for Episode three!
*OMG! I am thinking! Whats wrong with me!*
I love it! I wish I could read more right now but that bed looks so tempting! *hm too bad Obi-Wan isnt that bed* DId you catch those thoughts? Whoops. Ahem, moving on! I better go! Oh dear, im hyper now. Oh well! Tootles! _~
Mary Elizabeth chapter 37 . 1/12/2004
i'm a huge obidala gal myself, and i must admit that you have a very fine style of writing. we like all the same things! if i ever get around to listing my favorites in my profile, we'd be twins.. im a huge scott/ororo shipper as well.. but anyways this story is wonderful, and you should update. also update "when will the sun shine again," because that is wonderful!