Reviews for Bittersweet Chocolate Kiss
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love this story! Just love it! You've matched the characters' personalities very well like everyone said and it's well written. In fact, that's how I got into writing fanfiction in the first place! :) Be sure to check out my stories under my name. I hope you can create more fanfictions.
LambdaBern chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ahhh, this was so cute! Reo and Mai are my favorite couple from the series, and this really does them justice!
I think you did a very great job at keeping them in character, and this was very well written.

All the moments between the two were very cute and good, but I loved the end most of all. I also loved the part with Reo hugging her pillow. All in all, super cute and sweet. Good job!

5/5
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
soooo sweettt . .
Marshmallow-101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very good :3 really accurate characterwise and the story flowed well. People need more sono hanabira! especially me :C ReoxMai is the best, loved your story!
coldenic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
lend me your fanfic? please. in deviantart much appreciate it
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Kawaii. You did a great job.
Dragoscar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow,amazing story! No major mistakes,only about one or two small mistakes,and really good story line as give it work! Keep it up.
Cole chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It's beautiful, it's making me cry.
Aware chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww.. that was so adorable. I loved it. You captured the characters' personalities perfectly and your story was very well paced and written. I beg you write more
Krimzon Flygon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I just got into Sono Hanabira. It is CRIMINAL how few stories there are for it on this site. Thankfully, the small number, I believe, is offset by the sheer quality of this one. I. Freaking. LOVED it. Funny, with just the right amount of fluff. You got Mai's personality down pat, and Reo too.

Here's hoping we get some more Sono Hanabira stories in the future, particularly from you!

In fact...I'm actually planning to write a Sono Hanabira story myself!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
OMG THIS WAS LOVE~!

PLEASE WRITE MORE! THERE ISN'T ENOUGH OF THIS PAIRING'S FANFICS GOING AROUND! I'M IN NEED OF MOOOOOOORE!
gozieson chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, this is a sweet and great story you put together.

You portrayed the character's personalities quite well in this story, I think it's great that you also posted up a story for the series, there is a huge fan-base that are waiting for fanfics like this so I would like to congratulate you for taking the initiative.

Would love to hear more from you, will be there when your next fanfic comes out. Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. I would be celebrating Forever Alone Day today... T.T