Reviews for Of Ponies and Edelweiss
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 11/20
:3 This is officially one of my OTPs now.
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 10/7
*fangirling to the highest level*
OH MY GOSH. I love this story! Assdfghhjklwirycvz!
This is very well-written and I absolutely love how Gil and Roddy are portrayed in this. Thank you so much for this adorably awesome story, author-sama! XD
I'll read your other stories (which, as I checked,were gracefully sailing my other ships as well *lol*) soon after I take a long, good rest. *yawn* I've been awake for almost 24 hrs already, y'know. Ugh. But whatever. I'm gonna hit the sack happy, thanks to you and your lovely story, author-sama! Haha :D
Kat chapter 1 . 7/29
Wow.. I cried tears of happiness at the end. It was a coincidence that the song "Your Man" by Five for Fighting was playing when Roderich and Gilbert went home lol. This added more feelings onto it.. This was beautiful
Finally, someone who shares my appreciation of Ravel :)
Flamingfirelight chapter 1 . 6/8
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)x11
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 1 . 5/12
That was great! Your writing always leaves a smile on my face.(unless it's supposed to be a sad part obviously but you get my point) I have been slowly but surely getting through with reading all of your works and am never disappointed!
slodkianiele chapter 1 . 4/10
i can't even express how perfect this is oh my god this is literally the best fanfiction i have read in the history of my life
Elizabeth Firebreath chapter 1 . 3/8
I just died of cutrness. The fluff overload. Thank you for this
HetaliaCrazyFangirl chapter 1 . 3/7
*faints due to awesome story*
Your fic just made my day.
PruAusBaby chapter 1 . 1/6
I swear, I wasn't much into BL until I saw Prussia and Austria on aph by accident, when I got bored and watched a lot of random anime vids online last month. I could really feel the sexual tension whenever they fight and I must say...
I LOVE PruAus!
In fact, I'm really obsessed with them, so I tried roaming around for fanfics about them, which is obviously how I got here...hehe
So, I wanna thank you for this heart-warming story, dear. :)
Sunflowerprinting chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Genuinely, one of the cutest chapters I've ever read. Soo adorable, and sweet, and I absolutely *love* how you kept Gilbert so much himself even through all the unusual romance . so good! And the writing is of course lovely, as always!
Shiro Yukino chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Ok, this was the cutest and one of the best PruAus fic I've ever read. I know there aren't that many but still this is just so awesome and cute. I can't stop calling this fic cute, it's just the truth. I don't like sappy things very much but damn, this fi contained the spirit of PruAus and was the cutest thing possible. God, I'm falling in love with them with this fic.
Anyways, I love all your fics, especially since it's all kinda interrelated.
Please write more Fics.
Miss Fishtails13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Man, I don't even bloody ship this, but you made me fansqueal more then once... So congrats. You're writing is still amazing. But I don't think that ever really changed. Still can't wait for when you update eventually.

-Miss Fishtails13
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This story either made me shiver or it's really cold in my dorm room. It was lovely and heartfelt and so very sweet. My favorite thing about Gil in the libelle hall story was that he was a macho guy with a pink pony on his head, and he made it work! So, I'm glad that came up again