Reviews for Of Ponies and Edelweiss
Your fic just made my day.
PruAusBaby chapter 1 . 1/6
I swear, I wasn't much into BL until I saw Prussia and Austria on aph by accident, when I got bored and watched a lot of random anime vids online last month. I could really feel the sexual tension whenever they fight and I must say...
*fangirlinggggggg*
I LOVE PruAus!
In fact, I'm really obsessed with them, so I tried roaming around for fanfics about them, which is obviously how I got here...hehe
So, I wanna thank you for this heart-warming story, dear. :)
Sunflowerprinting chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Genuinely, one of the cutest chapters I've ever read. Soo adorable, and sweet, and I absolutely *love* how you kept Gilbert so much himself even through all the unusual romance . so good! And the writing is of course lovely, as always!
Shiro Yukino chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Ok, this was the cutest and one of the best PruAus fic I've ever read. I know there aren't that many but still this is just so awesome and cute. I can't stop calling this fic cute, it's just the truth. I don't like sappy things very much but damn, this fi contained the spirit of PruAus and was the cutest thing possible. God, I'm falling in love with them with this fic.
Anyways, I love all your fics, especially since it's all kinda interrelated.
Please write more Fics.
Miss Fishtails13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Man, I don't even bloody ship this, but you made me fansqueal more then once... So congrats. You're writing is still amazing. But I don't think that ever really changed. Still can't wait for when you update eventually.

-Miss Fishtails13
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This story either made me shiver or it's really cold in my dorm room. It was lovely and heartfelt and so very sweet. My favorite thing about Gil in the libelle hall story was that he was a macho guy with a pink pony on his head, and he made it work! So, I'm glad that came up again
MapacheLuna chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh my God, I was smiling so much reading this, my cheeks hurt by the end of it. This is actually my second time reading it, but I was having Veraverse flashbacks and I needed to stop hyperventilating. I am absolutely enchanted with the way you write Gilbert and Roderich; I feel that it's easy to fall into a bad pattern of making them one-dimensional in writing them, but you make them come alive, human faults and all and that's amazingly awe-inspiring. I loved Gilbert's romantic overtures peppered with his personality and Roderich's skepticism and joy throughout the day, it made the end so much cuter. I don't think I can get tired of stressing how much the real dimension to the dynamic between them appeals to me and makes me giggle like a little girl.

I love these characters, I love this story, I love it all. You, are amazing.
Luxlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I'm fairly sure the noises I'm making right now can only be heard by dogs, seriously...
All of your stories are ridiculously wonderful, it's not just limited to this one.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That's it! I've had it! You are the best most amazing writer ever. You are so good it frustrates me to the point where I absolutely love you. Looking forward to the updates to your other stories. :)
Terminally Introverted chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was beautiful! Terrifically written, perfectly in character, plenty of fluff- it was amazing!
BritainBrows chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I CAME HERE AS A DOUBTER. (Like I sort saw it but I didn't ship it) THAT IS A MUTE POINT NOW BECAUSE I FUCKING SHIP THIS TO HIGH HEAVEN. IF I HAD A CROWD OF PEOPLE I WOULD GET YOU A HOLLER. FUCK. I LOVE THIS. LEMME READ IT AGAIN. AND SCROLL THROUGH YOUR STORIES. WRITE ME MORE, YOUR WONDEROUS CREATURE. IT'S SO FAB. I SHIP THEM SO HAAAAARD NOW. URGH. I JEED MORE OF ZHS PAIRING
Roderica Edelstein chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I may just have died and gone to PruAus heaven. I thought you were a magician for making me tear up with the six chapters of 'Patisserie', but you've confirmed that by producing the same effect in the single chapter that is this beautiful, very funny, and utterly believable story. I think I lost it at the Edelweiss note, and of course the ending didn't help...
Itachis-Only chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh wow, this story was beautiful! I just love these two, and you write them so perfectly! I could feel the emotion and of course it probably didn't help that I had Edelweiss playing on repeat as I read this...love the story, love all your stories, love your writing style, Love you. Stay awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Y U DO DIS GEORGE
┬┐THIS STORY!?
good job, dude :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
this always leaves me grinning like a fool, especially after reading sleep little bird