Reviews for Of Ponies and Edelweiss
juliet chapter 1 . 3/25
Man, I still wait for you to come back
Sky-Hetalia-Trash chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
*flailing* la patisserie de la rose mwas my favorite and now this is a spin-off and i am so happy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Gil is me! Goddamnit I love these too little assholes.
Inky-Paws chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Oh my god this was so cute!
EpicGlompDinoGirl15 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I feel my teeth rotting. I need to be taken to the dentist immediately. That was just too cute. This whole fanfic was just too sweet. It was pure fluff. Pure cotton candy. What even. PRUSSIA!
Kyaa~! CUUUUTE! AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAH why why whatttttt so cute and RODERICH! Nyeeghhh
a.h chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
ok i used to ship austria and hungary and read this out of curiosity and now i'm like well... *throws that out of the window* jeez my ships are all yaoi now.

this was the cutest fic with austria i've ever come across. please consider a one shot of the wedding maybe? beautiful work as always.
Nora chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I cry ('cause I laugh) and I laugh because it's all behind me now.
When I could love~
Cute~ but I still don't get the pony part. I really don't. I've despised MLP for a long time, and I have my reasons. I guess if I flip it around, it's the same philosophy. "It's stupid."
Nytt liv. I like reading stuff of quality.
#PRUAUS
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I am freaking out in my car thanks man for this wonderful story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
CUTEEE i have been slain
my thirst for quality content is slightly more sated
this helped me deal with lily of the lamplight feels
Dara chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Oh my good that was soo sweet, I can't, oh my god that was so romantic and cute and they loce each other. I love your writing!
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
DEFINITELY NOT OKAY. *FWOOSH* LOOK THERE GOES MY HEART. *FLOOSH* AND THERE GOES MY SOUL, OFF TO JOIN YOU AND NEVER BE RETURNED TO ME.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Wow, so cute. :3
MidnightZoroark827 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
The fact that Gilbert is a brony (and Lovino if you've read the Franada one!) is literally the best thing in the entire world. This mapleverse is amazing. Bravo!
selisa1333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This story was so sweet, that I might get diabetes :). I never thought, that Gilbert could be like this!
Mejustme chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Oh lord. Ohmygoodgod.

I didn't even ship this a day ago, but it's definitely one of my favorite ships now.

God this is so sweet.