Reviews for Blush
zpelechova chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
SImply great, thank you for writing it.
ImpactedJudgment chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh! *thud*

I heart this!

What was it he said? I like this color on you? This color looks good on you? Whatever it was, right there I was like *splat* I'm dead!

This is amazing; you're amazing! :D
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, but she is indeed so very beautiful! 3

Sometimes I wonder which of the two has it worse for the other.

But for the sake of maintaining the romance, I'll settle for them being equally smitten, just each in their own way. ;)

Love your style and love this fic.
PokeyDotes chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I think this is definitely one of my favorite Densi fics. I loved it!
Dear Spiderman chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Bah, everything about this is perfect. I really think you captured how they feel about each other and it's just perfect and uggghhh this needs to be canon (:
anonkp chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
My goodness! Nicely done.
krazykitkat chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Sorry so late reviewing. Amazingly hot with a layer of sweet. And "Make me stop, or I'm taking you to bed." was just perfect.
bucketnmop chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Thank you! This story is just a happy little surprise - a gift! It all makes sense and is very believable. These characters have the great depth that they always do when you write them. I love the "love me - I do" moment. It's a relief when they talk and admit their feelings - regardless of when it happens! Thanks, thanks!
tysah chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Wow...Love your story..I can imagined kensi being blush right now. Even thought she's hardly embarrassed..

The moments they were together were great. Keep up the good writing
MioneAlterEgo chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
"Make me stop," he whispers against her skin.

"What?" Why in God's name would I do that?

"Make me stop, or I'm taking you to bed."

That sound you just heard? My dead body hitting the floor. Dead. Ker-thud. But what a way to go! Hot damn, woman...

More than just being hot though (which it CERTAINLY was), there was so much depth of emotion and vulnerability between them, so much need not just for the physical but for one another. Gorgeous. Just absolutely wonderful.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Read this the other day, but was reading it on my phone and said phone was being persnickety about letting me log in to review.

I LOVE this. Deeks' longing and that whole "you're beautiful" moment and Kensi not knowing how to respond... Just really lovely. And he SHOULDN'T stop falling for her! No. He should not. But that's what the next chapter is for, right? ;-)
Readersheart chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Amaaaaaaaaazing! I don't know who "E" is, but I sure am glad it was her birthday! Lol
phillydi chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Wow! Such a beautiful love scene. Perfect in so many ways. Still has me shivering too.
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Like every story you gift us with - simply breathtaking!
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 2/15/2012