Reviews for Bull's eye
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ah, love this paring! And I totally gasped when I saw this fic! I couldn't believe it! A fic for this show? Is this really the same show or a completely different, made-in-the-USA/England/Canada or something one? :) Super proud! :)

Love this! Sweet one shot, great job!
Joyal chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aw, Bart! :') What a babe.

Thanks for this amazing V-day present Pach. It was short but very freakin' sweet. I loved how you conveyed his thoughts and feelings, very Bart indeed! IKAW NA! :P

When I was reading the part about Kevin, for a moment there, I forgot that he died. Seriously. Then I realized... Sigh. THAT KID! He made me cry like no other.

Like Arlette said, I wished the show had shown more scenes of Bart like this instead of the whole 'Sophia refusing to be an heiress' era... You know what I mean. Hahaha.

Again, thanks Pach! More to come, I hope! :p
Arlette chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved it Pach! :') I ship them forever! I can feel that tension between them all over again. Thought I've already gotten over it. You know him so well! Oh Bart look at you.. how can you possibly not love this guy? I wish they actually showed this part instead of Girly and the drama with her family. So this was what Bart's been doing the whole time! I can picture him in his lavender long sleeves (he's got this unusual taste in clothing, don't get me wrong he still turns out hot).

Kevin.. you little angel, bless your soul. and that last part.. went straight to my heart too! d'awwww...

Looking forward for more! D