Reviews for My Ghost Named Merlin
Nimbus Night 2405 chapter 4 . 23h
Ahaha that's awesome! In the first chapter I was like , eegh, ok, now I'm really into it!
Good job!
ObiWanKedopy chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I was upset because I thought Merlin would become human and then they could live happily ever after… but no. But then I realised when you said Gauis had an assistant that it would be Merlin. But the story was amazing and quite sad… But I'm glad that I read it… even if it left me emotionally damaged xx
Lightsbane1905 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
That was tragically good, I liked how you left us with hope at the end. Thank you would you consider a sequel?
ElvisRose chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
That hurt my heart! But is was soooooo good! Fantastic job!
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH.
shep114 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
This story made me cry more than ANY other story I have ever read on fanfiction. Ever. I spent the entire past three chapters not just crying but quietly sobbing at each emotional part. I am now surrounded by soggy tissues and my face is blochy. :)

And that is the greatest compliment I could ever give about a story. :D

Excellent!
shep114 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
I am crying here reading this! I would have a length review here, but I just have to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Awesome Story! I love it!
Danterevan chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
boom i saw that coming as soon as you said he had black hair haha but i must say well done this was a brillient story one i really enjoyed you have an amazing talent for story telling im looking forward to your future works as well.

D
D.Simone chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
OMG im like crying, this story is the best story ive ever read and it broke my heart a bit too, you should be really proud of yourself cos it takes a lot for me to cry, I loved it absolutely amaze-ball :D 3
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
10 Points! Now I shall complement you on your writing skills and reward you with a virtual cookie *gifts cookie*. In all seriousness this is a really good fic. You made all the pieces fit together, and made me get a little emotional at the end (it doesn't happen often). So all says awsome work and good luck on writing.

-TooLazyToGetAnAccount-
Tawny chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
WHOA HE IS REINCARNATED! You could do a sequel! Pretty Please brilliant!
Meri Ley chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
What a magnificent ending. You did gave us a bonus on this. Wish you'll write more. Fanfic will keep Mergana alive.
tjtmaria chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
That was just amazing and I love you this story is the best
I'm crying its lovely and I love the ending its brilliant and
Distressed Clover chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
I loved this ending! I'm wondering what the connection between Merlin and Emrys could be, but it's a good sort of wondering. Um, if you're willing to share the other stuff, I am really curious about it, too.