Reviews for Lady of Cinder and Fire
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 3/1
SUCH WALL OF TEXT, break up the wall a few times mans, comon!
also, I thought for sure that the crow was a servant or manifestation of Velka, goddess of sin (Judgment of sinners, not actual sins)
SiirMoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this story but you stopped updating . I hope you come back to update.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
"I had a reason." - what? solaire has motive to kill someone? you cannot just stop updating after this, it is cruel.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
OSWALD! did not see that coming! ahh this story is so great! you wouldn't mind terriibly if i drew some fanart for your story? maybe like some short comic stuff? i dont have a account but hers my tumblr:

you're gonna finish this right?

also solaire Gwyn's first born? I've seen that idea all over the place, and the way you described him made him seem to favor Gwynevere which would be just awesome. XD i think ill have to draw a family picture.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Ahh spoke to soon, lautrec for the win, XD i think you nailed griggs character. More sun bro plz.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Love this! Cant wait to read what happens next, i really love the way you write solaire! But no lautrec? Shame
Niclas chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Please continue making these, they are great!
Natzo chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Let's hope Rhea get's out of this... I know this is agaisnt the theme of Dark souls, but a happy ending would do nice...
daniel chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
form i meant not for
Daniel chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
You are quite good for this being your first English fan-fiction i cannot wait for the next update there are quite a few spelling errors or using the wrong for of a word but it is easy to understand what you meant good job and please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
A few rough sentences here an there. Mainly across the fic mistaking your/you're and than/then.

Separate more the paragraphs. a few of them are huge walls of text. Otherwise I'm liking it so far.
System shock chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Good story I only see one problem... Why doesn't she use the bonfires to upgrade her soul level?
Char-TheDon chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hey, A good chapter, nice detail on the Asylum demon. At a few point your english was a bit awkward for example

"Looking down, she saw hundreds of meters down the ground"

maybe some thing like

Looking down she saw the ground, hundreds of meters below.

but, I'm liking it, so keep going.