Reviews for Look Before You Leap
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
That last line! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
More. How did Leonard end up in hospital and what vhappaned after they noticed he was missing
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
esp. loved the part of leonard in hospital! thanks so much
waldo071 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I think that you deliberately torture us so. You write a fic that's unbelievably genius and leave it at a point that has us screaming for more and then you just leave it at that. WTF ? That's unethical you know. BTW, awesome fic as always.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:))))))))))))))))))))
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was just Plain fun ... great a fave of mine now
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Great Valentine's story. I especially loved Leonard being forgotten for 2 days. Thanks for sharing.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Yep, already I shiped them on the first episode. I mean it screamed so for Shenny! *lol* Anyway I would have liked to see the end of this episode like you did. *lol* ;)
minafinnes chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was fun especially how you incorporated Leonard's reaction!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow- i liked this fic- i love Valentine or holiday fics- and you had a sweetness to your fic- thanks for writing
Cereza Queenie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
loved the ending! :)
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Please do a lemon of this when you have time.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*snickers* totally should have happened this way in the show...stupid Leonard for following Sheldon in the show*pouts*

so...you gonna continue this at all? I'd love to see what some of the bigger epis look like with them having a relationship...or Penny meeting his mom and sister...wonder how long it'll be until she's allowed in his room...and what she'll think of all of his quirks...or what quirks haven't been overridden by his libido...

very good valentine's day fanfic!
clow-san chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I demand a proper lemon! Hahaha. My God you're good.
Jislane chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
GIRL YOU BETTER MAKE A LEMON FIC OF THIS CAUSE THIS WAS JUST SEXY;D SHENNY FTW BRO PLEASE DO MORE OF THESE YOU'RE JUST TOO INCREDIBLE FOR WORDS!:D