Reviews for Follow the Valentine Road
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Best. Proposal. Ever! 3
Katgirl1236 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Alright, love the story but the main reason i sent this review thingy is because the ad at the bottom of the screen was for wedding rings! XD I am sorry but i found it ironic that the amazing story had an amazingly ironic ad!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aw, very sweet. Loved it :3
Celina Wood chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ah another favorite!
Thank you for this I'm tearing up at how sweet and beautiful this is!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ohonhohnhon... T rated INDEED! Good job, love all of your stories!
Ciara-Akemi chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
When I read that the last heart said "Will you marry me?" I made this sound: "*GASP* EEEEEEEESFMFDGILOMDG!" xD Amazing fanfic, I love it :3
RenBachi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oohhhhh! That sexy Frenchman. What a beautiful way to propose yet still very much Francis (especially the last cheeky part of the story). I love this story. Thanks for your hard work.
Megan Lo Saurus chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ah, that last line was perfect XD

Your characterisation is wonderful - you've got the balance between France's romantic side and his perversion. And the fic itself is a great balance of fluff and humour. Well done all round, really!

Thanks for writing this, and happy belated Valentine's Day!

Cheers
anacutelurker chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwwwww! So sweet

Okay. I know I should be eating my lunch now. But I couldn't help to read it when I saw YOU had published a new fic!

"So, couch or bed?" and I almost choked on my rice.
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Lovely 3

Hinata28h
mizu-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwwww XD! That was probably the cutest and sweetest FrUk fic I've ever read! I love FrUk so much! Thanks for the awesome story! Happy Valentine's Day!
Nutty Nerd chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my gosh This was sweet :3 I wish someone would do something that sweet for me :'D
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was beautiful. Plenty of detail! I loved this. Absolutely amazing! I love FrUK and I've always loved it when they have to follow a bunch of messages... So sweet. Thank you for writing this! Happy Valentine's Day!
France'sdaughter12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet would't expect any less frome papa

eng: hold on your father is francis

yup your my new mom

eng:then whom might i ask is your original mother

uhhhhh i don't remember you see i grew up only knowing papa mattieu and seschelys

fr:mon chere her mozer was jeane de'arce

sacre blu papa you just now drop a bomb shell like that on me now wonder matieu left