Reviews for A Blessing That Never Was
Tatianita chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I love this.
KaosMoshpit chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Wow that was nothing short of awesome but I was kinda hoping that goten would have been born in other world I read that in another fic but your way makes sense but I thought that goten would be like what his age was supposed to be and he be like " huh so this is earth " gt goten style then walk up to trunks and say " hi the names son goten nice to meet you"
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Very good and highly believeable. You are truly impresssive with your writing prowess.
Something that does bother me though is what you said about Mirai Chi-chi. To my knowledge, she was quite elderly at the end of A History of Trunks, so wouldn't she still be old?
Also, did Mirai Gohan get his arm back?
Son Goshen chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Ahhhh... the ending.. x_x I was preparing myself for the worse when I began reading the first chapter, but now.. -w- Such a happy ending! Great. :)
American Vigor chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
This story was extremely enjoyable!

Excellent use of advanced vocabulary, as well.

Thanks for the good read,

American Vigor
Vaccant Account chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
What a perfect ending! It mad me want to cry a bit because it was beautiful and happy! I loved this story and I can not wait for an update on 'Perfect Pranks'.
Grevola chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
This was a very cute story with just the right mix of tension and fluff. You did a great job with Little Trunks and Goten, and I want to give you a HUGE thanks for not falling into the Chibi/Mirai trap with the two Trunkses running around.

And the ending was especially sweet. Thanks :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
That was awesome! I actually started to tear up near the end. I'm so glad that everyone got back and Goten was born. Awesome job on the story. I look forward to reading more of your works!

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
That was awesome! I especially liked the scenes which Goten visiting the graves and showing his strength in terms of character and the flashes back to Kid Trunks and his dealing with the disappearance of Goten. Anyways, awesome job!

-D101
Kitkat-51398 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
That was such a great ending! You had me crying the whole time!
Hoshi124 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Nice ending...and good job
Hoshi124 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter...Hope there is more to this. So update soon
Ami chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This is great. It's not cool that Gohan is gonna die though. Maybe Bulma will be able to come up with the cure in time for him to live.
Hoshi124 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Finally! I like this fic update very soon please. I've thought of this scenario befor, future Trunks coming back again and Goten getting the heart viruse, never thought bout him taking Goten to the future though. Anyways please update this soon.
Dbz-fab chapter 2 . 2/17/2012