Reviews for Quickie Mart Cupid
lemonangeljuice chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
It's the fun, "silly" stories that are worth waiting for. Thank you! X 3!
Cina's chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
Too funny... I've missed these two ( well 5 now).
lilsunnysaunt chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
hey, glad to see another chapter of this story. totally worth it. l love seeing everything in Edward's pov here. And how Bella is able to handle all those babies is crazy. thanks for sharing.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
He's a great dad.
skye282 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
I will always wait for you to get to the next chapter because I such a kick out of your stories and this one, well I really love it too. How could not you not? I think Fancy is like any other man. As overwhelmed as he is Bella is just as much but she just doesn't show it. We seem to handle things better I think, lol. Loved the chapter :)
dazzleglo chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
LOL poor Edward he's in over his head and just wants a few minutes alone with Bella.
motherbeatrice chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
these two are so funny, but having triplets...oh my god...can only imagine...love it...
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Fancy and his little pukey poopy bombers...gotta love it.
I will put up with the infrequent updates as long as you keep them coming and Bella and Fancy make me laugh. Goofiest story ever! I Love It. No matter how long it takes, I hope we get to 'see' the babies grow.
Thanks for the update~
divyvicki chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
So great to start getting frequent updates in this wonderful story.
Remmykins1901 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
I missed this crazyness! I knew Fancy could do it, now Bella comes back from her shower or bath and sees him with the girls.
I think he should have taken a picture of them all sleeping, without the flash of course.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
They need a nanny, wet nurse and housekeeper.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Comedy of errors, so hilarious.
1dreamkeeper chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
love it
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
So entertaining! I am worried about golf tho.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
OMG Absolutely hilarious. A fractured flickers fairy tale.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »