Reviews for Quickie Mart Cupid
divyvicki chapter 24 . 7/28
I must have missed this when it updated. So funny. Thanks for the update. Hope u have another coming. Gotta get these two hitched. LOL
Cina's chapter 24 . 6/25
Such a fun story. Missed these crazy people.
Smargeta1 chapter 24 . 5/20
Oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVE your story and was so thrilled you updated! Please please please update again! You are seriously talented and no matter how many times I read this story I always end up laughing myself to tears! Can't wait until you update again!
Star White chapter 24 . 5/9
Hi, just came across this story. Don't think I ever read. But once I started, I couldn't stop. lol So much fun. Just adorable. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE POST SOON!
brina328 chapter 1 . 5/9
Omg. So I was in my target parking lot in brooklyn ny and what is parking right next to me. A pink MARYKAY suv. Hhahh. I thought of this story right away. Even took a pic.
1dreamkeeper chapter 24 . 5/9
lol love the update
msjonescj05 chapter 24 . 5/6
God I love this story so much please update soon!
msjonescj05 chapter 6 . 5/6
OMG I love this so much! It's funny, cheesy im a good way, and AMAZING! This is probably THE best Twilight fanfic I have ever read!
icrodriguez chapter 24 . 5/4
I missed this so much! So thrilled you're back! Loved this new chapter too!
hawkeye1958 chapter 1 . 5/4
Interesting storyline
Singleton chapter 7 . 5/2
This is the craziest story I've ever read! I love it. I'm laughing in the middle of the night while I read when I should be sleeping instead. This is real talent. I'm impressed. Please continue forever with this bella and Edward.
jule2 chapter 24 . 5/2
Hilarious
Oh my goodness! This update was a long time coming! ! I missed this crazy ass sorry
Feeling so inadequate compared to a fictional character! Lol!

Bella is such a doll, though. Bold, sassy, and sweet. A winning combination. Love these two and I'm glad I stumbled upon this fic. Such a pleasure to read.
Isabel Maaen chapter 24 . 4/29