Reviews for Over The Threshold
shutterloubug chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
That kiss was just...yeah, wow.

That pretty much sums up my feelings about this piece.
Castle fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This story is brilliant. I think it captures the essence of the two, the way they rely on each other and how they seem to know exactly what the other is thinking just by a look, the way they are always in sync. I could rave about Castle, Caskett and this story for ages but I don't really have the time. So I will say "YOU HAVE NO IDEA..."
- how good this is
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I liked it! I liked that they both had the same thoughts, seeking each other. Great kissing scene. Really nice!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow! That's left me speechless! I loved it!
Twyger chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So proud of you that you are a young doctor! I didn't even find Castle fanfiction until August 2012 during the hiatus after Always when I missed the show. Fans of your writing will find you, give them some time! You are a great writer and your intelligence shines through.

I loved this story and the reference to her walls and holding the door open and finally her pulling him into her fortress. Plus the kiss(es) were oh so unbelievable. I can see both of them getting totally flustered and not being able to breathe! Thank you again for sharing!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I liked this:

It was only his name, and yet somehow she made it sound like he'd just singlehandedly rescued a bus full of school kids and a litter of puppies all at the same time, and god, it killed him every time.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Yowza - that was one helluva metaphor you spelled out there!

Loved it.
heatherd chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
lovely metaphor...well done
14ulysse chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
At first I thought it was gonna be another one of those "he's there and I'm here and we don't know the other went there and so on" and I was a little frustrated. But THEN it wasn't and they met and I almost tested up (I'm emotional this week ok) when they were "after all this time - finally on the same page"!
Also, I love that this all takes place half in an elevator. How perfect for them. I can't help but picture a frustrated tenant on the fifth floor hitting the call button over and over. Lol
Perfect ending!
About freaking time!
Love love loved it!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Amazing. Powerful. Symbolic. Seriously loved it. Very them.

Love!

MTAM.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lovely, well written fic. Thanks so much.
mojor chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i was right! you were distracting me from the kissing! LOL! loved it.

Actually, i loved the setup for it too. Him at the door, not willing to knock. Her at the door, not knowing if she was ready... really nice.
dreamsoflove311 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Beautifully done! The imagery of Beckett standing in the elevator surrounded by the walls and holding the door open...perfect.
Defiant-Chic chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
If this is you writing 'rusty' you may very well kill me with awesomeness when you're at full strength. Loved it.
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is brilliant... just, gosh, I don't know what to say, BRILLIANT. You've got them so perfectly in character in what I guess would be an unlikely situation for us to find the pair of them in, so... well done :)