Reviews for The Storm
Hi, i know it's been a while since the last update, but i
wanted to let you know that i really like your story so far and that I hope you continue it soon.
minicooergirly chapter 16 . 2/23
I really wish you would have continued. Awesome fic.
AULOVE chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Please tell me you have written more...dying to know how you are going to finish this...
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Were are you going with this
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
And that's it! You need to carry on, you owe it to your imagination and readers
guest 3 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Hi I'm only on chapter 14. Does District 12 population go to District 13?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
:) :( (: (;
Pearl chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
This is a really good piece of work and I enjoyed reading it immensely. It is one in the morning but I needed to finish it. I was really disappointed that the work is not yet complete. I don't imagine you'll add to it now, looking at when you last updated it. If you can update it again,, please do so.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
"I read with my mouth open and eyes wide."
Great Job
FinchelEverllark4ever chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Is there still any luck that you will update this story? I really love it the prequel and sequel :) ur a brillant writer please continue updating and writting stories :) and thank u for sharing them :)
TheSmexican chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Pretty intense. I love this story. I would actually like more Peeta Katniss moments though.
TheSmexican chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
no words can be said about it. i love it. i love the bravery and realism.
Amitytribute chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Please update soon! This story is amazing as well as the prequel. You've stayed so true to everyone's character which I think is hard to do. Can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
This chapter made me cry. I havnt cried while reading anything since I read the actual Hunger Games. Amazing writing!
marykatherineee chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Okay, so I'm really liking this story - and the prequel thing - but WHEN ARE KATNISS AMD PEETA GONNA GET IT On! Don't get me wrong, I love your writing, but ive been really looking forward to some heavy (and hopefully permanent and frequent) peeniss moments!