Reviews for A Matter of the Hart
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
:))) James and Lily just click and I love JamesLily fluff because they derserve it.

Loved the line where James said Moony helped him xD of course he did.

Not much to say really except I love it
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Beautiful fluff!
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Fluffy indeed :) Enjoyed it!
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It's so sweet, ants are reading with meh. Hahaha :) Not reading about these two a lot, but hey, it's a cute drabble!
CaptainElf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww, this was adorable! I'm not really into reading James/Lily fics, no, I'm not a Snily shipper, it's just not normal for me to read this pairing. But it's cute. Though if a guy wants to charm me, roses, or flowers in general, is the wrong way to go. Hey, I hate clichés. Anyways, good job on this. It was cute. My valentine fic was slightly different, incredibly bizarre and it included McGonagall, Filch, Dumbledore, red balloons and the merfolk.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Finally getting round to review this... :}

this is absolutely wonderful, mew, heartwarming, really! I love how cute they are together, blushing!James and cheeky!Lily - it's just too good. :3

And the "hart," "heart," pun was nice!

Loved it, Tsui, absolutely!
Carooh chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aww, how cute.

Also quite funny because "hart" is the Dutch word for "heart".

I'm Dutch, so I know hehe.

But I love how you picked orchids and not lilies... that would be a little lame indeed.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Personally I love lilies, but I suppose giving a bunch of lilies to a girl named Lily might not work out too well. Orchids are beautiful too, I think they'd probably be my next choice, so well done James. Excellent title too!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
WOOHOO! Everyone go crazy for Valentine’s Day! So many fanfics! Must. Read. More. :D I loved it, very sweet, yes, a very bad pun, but that’s why I never pun. Because most of my puns would just end up sounding stupid. I loved the primrose...
jojor99 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awwwww - Thank Merlin for fan fiction on Valentine's Day! It's so beautiful and funny - well done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY. It's seriously adorable, such sweet fluff, and your interactions between James and Lily were so sweet and romantic, but also a little amusing in parts. I loved the part 'I didn't think you knew a word like capricious' - I can really picture Lily saying this to James. Nice pun, too...I was confused about the title at first until I got to the end, and then I was laughing. Great job, mew!