Reviews for The Rebound
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Wow all I'm gonna say is Edward's a keeper :))))

Oh and I want to smack Esme :) hehe
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I really enjoyed this story and hope you do continue it someday. It is an interesting dilemma wrought with complications as we see here with Bella's feelings getting hurt when she thought he was ashamed of them being together and his parents' strong reaction, but it is also very obvious that they care about each other and their feelings are getting stronger.

I loved how they spoke about taking it slow and ended up making out. Each time Edward uttered "f**k slow" was freaking awesome. I like that during sex Edward stopped and readjusted to giving Bella pleasure orally after he realized was not enjoying herself. I loved Bella describing her reaction to his efforts. I liked how they playfully got to know each other and how Edward wooed her with his knowledge of different languages. Bella mentally describing Edward as DILFy and saying that she was more interested in his SIHF had me rolling with laughter.

Thank you for sharing this story.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww! I really enjoy this story so far. You write really realistic and funny conversations that I can see happening in real life. I like that she was willing to approach him and later risk her heart to explore this connection they had, even if she does end up just being the rebound girl.

I have to thank SoapyMayhem for this rec. I was checking out the status of one of her stories that I read, when I found yours on her favorites list.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This is a very exciting tale between these kids. I hope you feel like writing more. Good luck with your thesis
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this! It would make for an interesting story but since that is not going to happen I will wait to see if one day I get an update in my inbox. Great writing. I really loved the characters especially Bella. Hopefully you write another that has the same personality as this one in a different story. I will definitely read it.

Nancy
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow! I loved this. Bella and all her honesty. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Nancy
deediaz00 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Loved it!
ajowen chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I am loving this. Please write more!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Fun story line!
wuthering-h chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I like this story so far,I hope to see more chapters in the future. By the way, the italian translation of ' I really liked fucking you' is wrong. The correct one is :" Mi รจ veramente piaciuto scoparti".
CarrieZM chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
omg - only 2 chapters in and hooked ! loved it
LMBB chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
That was a really great treat. I'll miss reading your stuff while you're gone but a thesis is not something to be taken lightly so good luck with all of that. And happy graduation, a little early! Thanks for sharing and while I'm sorry you were stuck in an airport, I'm glad you used your time wisely!
jdije chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i loved it! keep posting :D xo
CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh this was a lovely little story. Definitely putting it on alert! THANKS!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hope your thesis work goes well.

It must have been so awkward to realise which room they were in and it's intended purpose, but they made good and very hot use of that lovely bed.

Oh my what a way to meet the parents for the first time!

Great chapter, loved it xx
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »