Reviews for The Rebound
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Fun story line!
wuthering-h chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I like this story so far,I hope to see more chapters in the future. By the way, the italian translation of ' I really liked fucking you' is wrong. The correct one is :" Mi รจ veramente piaciuto scoparti".
CarrieZM chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
omg - only 2 chapters in and hooked ! loved it
LMBB chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
That was a really great treat. I'll miss reading your stuff while you're gone but a thesis is not something to be taken lightly so good luck with all of that. And happy graduation, a little early! Thanks for sharing and while I'm sorry you were stuck in an airport, I'm glad you used your time wisely!
jdije chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i loved it! keep posting :D xo
CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh this was a lovely little story. Definitely putting it on alert! THANKS!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hope your thesis work goes well.

It must have been so awkward to realise which room they were in and it's intended purpose, but they made good and very hot use of that lovely bed.

Oh my what a way to meet the parents for the first time!

Great chapter, loved it xx
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
It was so much fun reading this little extra. I hope to see a few more in the future. Good luck with your thesis!
BITTENEV chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Oh man please continue with these two. So funny, and sweet and hot. Love Edward. You write him so well and I love his personality in this story.

Can't wait to see where it goes. Love it!

Xo-Liz
Fictionators chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 3/30/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for Fictionators
badkitty88 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Omg I love them !
badkitty88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Was this is new
jing chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Maybe 2 more chapters :( Please
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow! Edward had a really shitty day before meeting bella. At least she managed to cheer him up for a short time. Maybe being someone's rebound isn't such a bad idea.

Great one shot loved it xx
annniej13 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Holy moly I'm so giddy for this! His perfectly balanced dirty mouth. Love him. Not cheesy or overdone. Just perfect. And funny (as you always are). Love love love. Bella is sweet and level headed. I'm glad she spoke up! And major points to Edward for straight up telling his parents what's up. Love love.

I hope things are going well with your thesis! xo

P.S. I'll be in touch soon. NYC end of may!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »