Reviews for Shard
DiscoloredLady chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh, my heart's heavy and it hurts.

The writing is too good, making my heart break even more. Fallen Star was amazing, but this... it's simply on a completely different level that they can't be compared. Thank you.
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
And my whole point in writing all of that was to say that I really enjoyed this and that I'm glad I read it. But I forgot because I'm really tired and it's really late here. :/
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So I honestly can't remember which one falling star is or if I finished it. That happens to me a lot, because I will open literally 20 tabs of one fandom and flip through them as
i get bored of reading one story. So all the story lines get mixed up and everything... And I think I may have been reading it on my iPad, but I had to clear the cookies for this thing and it closed all of my tabs. :( I'll go back and try again at some point.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Interesting, it like it all start when a kiss that you know what love is.

Yes, i have read fallen star, it romantic and humorful (not the crack kind) and moving
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Well that was depressing.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was beautiful. And it hit me right in the heart. [ugly crying]
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I like the comment about the happier version being Fallen Star :)
Petra Frinson chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ok, how many dimensions are there that need to be sewn up? I mean, there was Fallen Star and the one where the other version of Jane tells her to find Loki and this? I'm confused.

P.S. I'm a big fan of your writing!
Rebecky2277 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is so wunnerful! I love it!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
So, so sad..
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh my goodness.
I feel like someone just stepped on my rib cage.
Gorgeous. That's all I can say.
Gorgeous.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Sad. Beautifully written.
yaslanagirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I cried so hard reading this. Oh my goodness, this was heartrending. I'm glad I haven't truly started fallen star yet, because I always prefer to end with the happy version.

In case you were curious, listen to this 5mJ08-pyDLg on loop while reading, it will be even more powerful.
(that is the video id code, just plug it in after the watch?v bit of the youtube address.)
H chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
T.T
ummiuno011 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE MY EYES LEAKING SALT WATER? Why would you do this? And I just finished reading "Gifts" too and was all happy, and then I just crush my soul by reading this. Thanks a lot Alydia.

! #$%&*Kay Em Zee