Reviews for Shard
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/27
OH DEAR GOD
Saholia chapter 1 . 3/16
I am sooooo glad I read Fallen Star first! This made me feel so sad, almost as if it'd been I who suffered Jane's loss :-(
Libraryland chapter 1 . 3/13
There's no other way to explain it- I got lucky.

Mind you, I got to this party late. I started reading in the various fanfiction universes only about a year ago, and wow- what a delightful and bizarre world it can be. A few gems, plenty of so-so and a lot of pure dreck.

And then I found a beautiful four-panel on DeviantArt, created for something called "Fallen Star". I followed the link and, well... Here I am, having a wonderful time playing in your sandbox!

I re-read your stories whenever I want to get swept away by your wonderful use of language to convey character and express emotions. It's been a while for me on this one, but it's still so heartbreakingly beautiful, a glimpse at what "might-have-been". Thank you.
DiscoloredLady chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh, my heart's heavy and it hurts.

The writing is too good, making my heart break even more. Fallen Star was amazing, but this... it's simply on a completely different level that they can't be compared. Thank you.
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
And my whole point in writing all of that was to say that I really enjoyed this and that I'm glad I read it. But I forgot because I'm really tired and it's really late here. :/
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So I honestly can't remember which one falling star is or if I finished it. That happens to me a lot, because I will open literally 20 tabs of one fandom and flip through them as
i get bored of reading one story. So all the story lines get mixed up and everything... And I think I may have been reading it on my iPad, but I had to clear the cookies for this thing and it closed all of my tabs. :( I'll go back and try again at some point.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Interesting, it like it all start when a kiss that you know what love is.

Yes, i have read fallen star, it romantic and humorful (not the crack kind) and moving
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Well that was depressing.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was beautiful. And it hit me right in the heart. [ugly crying]
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I like the comment about the happier version being Fallen Star :)
Petra Frinson chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ok, how many dimensions are there that need to be sewn up? I mean, there was Fallen Star and the one where the other version of Jane tells her to find Loki and this? I'm confused.

P.S. I'm a big fan of your writing!
Rebecky2277 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is so wunnerful! I love it!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
So, so sad..
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh my goodness.
I feel like someone just stepped on my rib cage.
Gorgeous. That's all I can say.
Gorgeous.