Reviews for Shard
Lokifan13 chapter 1 . 1/8
Sad, beautiful forever engraved in our souls
radix chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Crying my eyes out
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Great job!
oceanfloor1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
I found this party even later than my fellow reviewer Libraryland
no one chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Wow that was beautiful
biddle29 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh my gosh I'm crying :'( This was beautiful though!
lithedgehog chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
wHyYYy?!
Akoto3725 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Beautifully written and so sad at the same time.
Seriously I had tears in my eyes whil reading this.
Well at least there is a happier version and I'm totally going to read it :)
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
OH DEAR GOD
Saholia chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I am sooooo glad I read Fallen Star first! This made me feel so sad, almost as if it'd been I who suffered Jane's loss :-(
Libraryland chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
There's no other way to explain it- I got lucky.

Mind you, I got to this party late. I started reading in the various fanfiction universes only about a year ago, and wow- what a delightful and bizarre world it can be. A few gems, plenty of so-so and a lot of pure dreck.

And then I found a beautiful four-panel on DeviantArt, created for something called "Fallen Star". I followed the link and, well... Here I am, having a wonderful time playing in your sandbox!

I re-read your stories whenever I want to get swept away by your wonderful use of language to convey character and express emotions. It's been a while for me on this one, but it's still so heartbreakingly beautiful, a glimpse at what "might-have-been". Thank you.
DiscoloredLady chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh, my heart's heavy and it hurts.

The writing is too good, making my heart break even more. Fallen Star was amazing, but this... it's simply on a completely different level that they can't be compared. Thank you.
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
And my whole point in writing all of that was to say that I really enjoyed this and that I'm glad I read it. But I forgot because I'm really tired and it's really late here. :/
mecaka chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So I honestly can't remember which one falling star is or if I finished it. That happens to me a lot, because I will open literally 20 tabs of one fandom and flip through them as
i get bored of reading one story. So all the story lines get mixed up and everything... And I think I may have been reading it on my iPad, but I had to clear the cookies for this thing and it closed all of my tabs. :( I'll go back and try again at some point.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Interesting, it like it all start when a kiss that you know what love is.

Yes, i have read fallen star, it romantic and humorful (not the crack kind) and moving