Reviews for Falling
MINAH25 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Please do a sequel for this story.
seventhkay chapter 16 . 4/30/2003
i loved this story , i just finished reading it today, it was the best, please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Please write a sequel!
DevDev chapter 18 . 6/25/2002
AHHH! That was WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL! You're an excellent writer and if we don't get a sequel... I'll have to hunt you down! Don't worry, I'm not really crazy. At least that's what they keep saying... I'm NOT crazy... if you repeat something long enough it will come true.

So... You WILL write a sequel with Gia and Jason and Sonny and Carly AND *big breath* their children. And it WILL be coming soon! He he! *giggle giggle*
JasonGiaFan chapter 17 . 6/14/2002
Chapter 17 is great!Keep writing more parts!You have a lot of talent!
DevDev chapter 17 . 6/13/2002
omg, wow... that was definitly worth waiting for. And what I mean by waiting is that the site wouldn't let me look at it... it wasn't connecting through! You don't know how frustrating it was for me to see ur fic updated, but not be able to freking read and reveiw. What a major pain in the bootay!
DevDev chapter 16 . 6/11/2002
I;m so glad that Gia is awake! You better not kill Jason.. u just better not!
LaSShawn chapter 16 . 6/11/2002
OMG I'm so glad Gia is awake and could tell Sonny and her brother that it was AJ. I love this story.
CarlyandSonnyFan chapter 15 . 6/7/2002
I can't believe it,that was great.. and i was almost crying. I like the regret Aj showed and how he losted it..This story just get better abd better..update soon
DevDev chapter 15 . 6/7/2002
OMG... omg... from what I see you did the medical parts totally correct! Keep it going!
NightStalker chapter 15 . 6/7/2002
Chapter 15 is great!Please write more fast!I can't wait to see what's unleashed next.
DevDev chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
Yay!, but uh-oh to AJ... that could be a problem!
CarlyandSOnnyfan chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
Hmmm,so Gia wanna take it Slow. well that can be alot more interesting.. sexual tenison and all.
DevDev chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
Yay! No Nik! Keep it comming!
DevDev chapter 12 . 6/3/2002
YES! They kiss! More more more!