Reviews for King of Darkness
The so called "uchiha madara" is in fact uchiha obito
Anubismark chapter 1 . 3/16
Was Oda Nobunaga actually a villain? To my understanding he was just one of many warlords during a time when japan was fractured into numerous states, each ruled by a separate warlord. He is famous because, through his use of unseen tactics and European weaponry I.E. guns, he was the first to truly unite all of japan under one ruler. Yes he was feared. Yes he was despised. but was he truly a villain? or have I completely over shot the point, you already know all this, and are just using him as a plot devise... Hmmm
Dragon0905 chapter 3 . 2/3
Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect. But even with all the stories I've read that most would look at and go "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?" I still think this is a bit weird. Perhaps with a bit of background on things it might be good. But for now I just can't make myself like it. Sorry. Decent grammar. Plot isn't that bad if I imagine a horrible childhood and some banishment. With a bit of outside trainers. Okay. More than a bit. But otherwise no. It's like walking into a room in the middle of a really good TV series which you haven't seen any of the previous episodes to and your near the very end. It doesn't say weather he's a hero, villain, or antihero. Just super powerful and is collecting other powerful individuals while have some kind of depression issue about his life.
TheOnlyKing chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I hope you are ashamed of yourself for quitting so many of your stories, including this one. You disgust me.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Can't wait for chapter 4
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
I love how callous Naruto is, hope you update this fic again soon
nero 44 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Naruto related to Oda Nobunaga. Hell Yeah. konoha will burn. I can't wait
ougley chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
He's really Obito Uchiha
He just took ofd the o and put t in front Tobi
gekkokage chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Nice! This was a great chap!
rodimus89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great story. Pls update asap
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Oddly. . .i can imagine that a hidden secret of Iron Country. . .they were seen as the single Samurai Country remaining. . .however a secret long preserved. . .its that the Country was forged by a man. . .once a mere commoner, who became samurai. . .Oda's most faithful. . .who chose to found the country, as before of taking a decision that would have dispersed his lord's forces. . ..was visited by a Seer. . .who told him that in the far future. ..the Blood of Oda would rise upon the world and claim like the legendary Yamata no Orochi.. .Eight Maidens to sate his soul. . Eight Princess. ..and when that happened. ..The Last Oda would return to Iron Country and retake the long absent throne. . ..the throne that have cared in stewardship the descendants of the Toyotomi Clan .. .since Hideyoshi, the first founder.
HolyKnight5 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Knowing Naruto being a Nobunaga, and with the knowledge of the Uzumaki, Chakra-signature locked weaponry its becoming regular stuff in his army. . .weapons that can only be used by the soldier in question, and that if not opened for a loyal armorer or serviceman, they tend to explode like shrapnel bombs.

If anything, i suspect that there ARE traitors in Konoha, possibly a few ones. . .if not the Branch section of the Hyuuga. . . . to exchange servitude forced to the Main House. . instead of loyal service to their liberation, becoming the core of his personal Shinobi forces. . . .
Pedobee chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Moar plx ;)
Spartan Ninja chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I like a lot. I'm guessing Hinata's going to join, right? Please update soon.