Reviews for Anything about Anything
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I tried to translate the sapnish but I havent taken spannish in years
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
aw
NayaAndHemoTogethaaa98 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
It's so adorably cute, it makes me wanna cry.
Audioslavery chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
This needs like 15 million reviews. That's how awesome. That's how. Thanks for this!
D chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Death by fluff.
milkybear chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I liked how you kindof interchanged between their point of views in this, but it was like, super subtle. That last line though, aw man. You're killing me here.
Aurinko chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
So sweet that I now need to go brush my teeth.
BrittanaFan25 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This whole story was just fantastic. You really captured how even just the littlest things mean the world to the two of them. Turning such a simple night into another perfect experience and chance for them to secretly plan out their perfect future together. They are soul mates and even when they make mistakes, they are perfect because they can just have a typically boring night together but because they are with each other, it's one of the best nights ever. You are a genius. Just like brittany :)
RabbitWonder chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
amazing!
abba2zabba15 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
This is really adorable, and I love it. You totally deserve more reviews. I actually think I "awwed" out loud a few times :)
Iuterpi chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I spent my yesterday and today reading your fics and each ond is special in incredibly cute on their own, but put together like a series i so much nice. Like a really long story made of fluffy winning.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
"...the shape and the soft and the quiet breathing of her."

-that. Just. That. I've always loved your writing, this is why. Your wordsmithery completely blows me away, every time.

"Her voice sounds fat from crying..."

Seriously. No, really? Wai? Wai u maek me spichless? Anything about Anything is pure reading pleasure. I read it to read it (makes no sense, I know). I think you could probably write about absolutely nothing, drop the names "Brittany" and "Santana" in there a couple of times, and I would still read it umpteen gajillion times.

"Hey!" says Brittany, kicking out at her sister...

Your Brittany is alive. She walks right off the webpage, brushes off the black and white, and says "Hi" to your readers with a bashful grin, I swear it. You take the cardboard caricature that the Glee writers have attempted to reduce her to, and make her a walking, talking, breathing, feeling human. She's bratty, too, but childlike, not childish.

"You can just pretend I'm not here," she suggests. "Like, just braid my hair and talk mean about all the people you hate and make love-eyes at each other."

"You could kiss and stuff, too," Brittany's sister says helpfully. "I'll just close my eyes."

Her little sister. OH MAI GAWD I nearly died squealing from the precocious cuteness you've imbued a nameless, faceless bit character with. (Do I sense a hint of a budding crush on Santana there? It's a Pierce thing, isn't it? XD)

Your Mama Pierce is sweet and soft and wonderful, and when I saw her, I knew immediately why Brittany is the way she is. (Yeah, listen to me go on about yet another side character. Go me! I blame you, you know?)

In the end, he goes for it: "Oh and Britt?" he says. "You've got some lipstick on your face."

SO IS PAPA PIERCE. SO IS PAPA PIERCE. SO, SO WUNNERFUL FAMILEH.

"You still owe me a tip!" Santana calls as Brittany's mom and sister leave the room.

And oh, your Santana. Your San, as seen through your Britt's eyes, is such a gorgeous creature. One that the Glee writers only ever let us have glimpses of, in between the Blaine and Finchel Show.

I can't thank you enough for writing this. I owe you my ovaries, my uterus, my firstborn, whatever - you name it, it's (probably already) yours. D

PLEASE WRITE MOAR~! XD
Daysinha chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Super cute! I love this so much!
Miched8 chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
aaaaw, totally cute & AWESOME story!
sgiambra22 chapter 11 . 2/14/2012