Reviews for Faded Memories
MagTheBookLover chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I wish it'd been longer, to be honest. But it was a great story! Thanks for writing it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful story, it really shows that people can change and we just need good communication to get people back on the right track. I love it, thank you so much for writing such a realistic, emotional and moving story. It's so easy to get "married to your job" but we need that wake-up call sometimes. Great story!
Minnie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story ... i enjoyed it so much
bmw140 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Sweet story!
BellWardForever143 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
awww. :'C
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Sweet.
RubyDee chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Sometimes we lose our way. If we are lucky we find the path that was lost. Thank You for sharing Faded Memories with us. :)
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Sigh, love this! Reminds me of my own marriage in a way...hope my Edward comes to his senses too.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Cute story!
meelee72 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Perfect potrayal of life happening, letting things get in the way, & then being able to start again w/ hard work... Love takes work after a while.
Loved it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I'm glad Edward came to the realization that it was truly his fault and he did all he could to rectify the horrible situation. Sadly, some don't and divorce is horrible for all others affected by it. Sometimes one has to throw stark reality at the other to make them truly see what their actions have done. It's nice this one had a HEA.
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I loved it. It was long and sweet.
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You write some emotionally packed one-shots!
shyone33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013