Reviews for Faded Memories

x
Caro09 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was soooo good!
sandalyn05 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was a great one shot. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Being married 17 years and two kids, it's sometimes hard to have a connection with your husband. It takes work from both parties to make a marriage work. Marriage is very hard work. I do love you writing. On to the next story.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This sadly happens to a lot of marriages, it's wonderful when they can work it out! Another great story!
soniya11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awww..really a sweet one!
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It's amazing what a leaving will do to save a marriage! I learned first hand this summer!
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
that was beautiful
Do'B chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
a truly wonderful story. how easily someone can lose sight of what is important, what Edward went through is like a chain reaction that just keeps going and going, one business deal leads to another and than another comes up that needs special attention and so on, and before you know you are no longer existing in the same life that you once had.

Edward needed to know that what he was doing was not ok, he put his business deal before his daughters broken leg, every phone call he answered was important yet he never picked up Bella's calls or never returned them or the text's and he would have to had know that she was calling as he would have to looked to "determine" weather the call was "important" and by not answering or returning these calls sends out a really strong message telling Bella that she and Sarah are not as important as Edwards clients...spouses do not realize the damage that this does actually cause and there is no quick band aid fix.

Bella and Sarah were neglected and abandoned for a year and in this time they went from married couple to basically strangers, so of course Bella will be tormented with the fact that Edward may be unfaithful and again this alone is very destructive especially when that stranger is your husband and not answering questions directly and dismissing what you have to say and wanting to talk at a later time. did Edward expect Bella to schedule it with his secretary? he needed this wake up call and Bella needed to get away as Edward needed to know that this is dire and he is about to lose everything.

i am interested in knowing just exactly how many of Bella's phone messages were actually passed onto Edward by his receptionist? she would be one of the first changes that are made...

any how this was another brilliant story that i enjoyed reading, onto the next one..
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved this story it was awesome to see Edward fight for his family
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
amazing I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great story
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awwwww. So cute. Good for them. Well done. Really well written
mamato chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This scenario was actually hard for me to accept. I don't know if I could have so easily forgiven him. I mean, what was going through his head, not wanting to touch, hug, kiss, or have sex with her in over a year? What did he think would happen? Did he think she could live like that? That she was happy?

And he didn't deny having an affair, only asked her why she thought that. And all her reasons were valid. He didn't deny not needing or wanting them. Just said he loved her. And it took him 9 days to come get her. He let her go, and said nothing when he left the next morning. Yeah, I don't know if I could have believed him. Is he saying he went without sex for a year too? And he was ok with that? Honestly, this story rings untrue, and has red signs of an affair popping up all over the place. I just don't believe him, and I think Bella was naive to accept him at face value so easily.

For me, this o/s left me feeling empy and hollow. About a husband he abandoned his family for over a year and was accepted back so easily regardless of his sins. His vows were broken, and I think he lied as well. Not an HEA for me...
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 8/21/2012