Reviews for Faded Memories
Great story
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awwwww. So cute. Good for them. Well done. Really well written
mamato chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This scenario was actually hard for me to accept. I don't know if I could have so easily forgiven him. I mean, what was going through his head, not wanting to touch, hug, kiss, or have sex with her in over a year? What did he think would happen? Did he think she could live like that? That she was happy?

And he didn't deny having an affair, only asked her why she thought that. And all her reasons were valid. He didn't deny not needing or wanting them. Just said he loved her. And it took him 9 days to come get her. He let her go, and said nothing when he left the next morning. Yeah, I don't know if I could have believed him. Is he saying he went without sex for a year too? And he was ok with that? Honestly, this story rings untrue, and has red signs of an affair popping up all over the place. I just don't believe him, and I think Bella was naive to accept him at face value so easily.

For me, this o/s left me feeling empy and hollow. About a husband he abandoned his family for over a year and was accepted back so easily regardless of his sins. His vows were broken, and I think he lied as well. Not an HEA for me...
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved reading this!
sfa chapter 1 . 8/2/2012 sad and yet happy ending!
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
What a perfect little package this was! And I'm glad the pretty bow you tied around it kept the pain and angst locked inside. I loved the moment when she looked out the window and saw him standing there... there to fight for his girls.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww that was so good! i am soooo glad that he wasn't having an affair! *phew* lol! guess some guys just need that bit of a wake up call right? i had knots in my stomach and fully sad for bella and her daughter! but yay glad that it all worked out and they have more babies..haha loved it!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
pauleen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
A very good oneshot.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwww I really loved it. It was realistic but still sweet and romantic :)
kerritastic chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
awww i totally had tears in my eyes reading this im so glad it worked out in the end though LOVED IT
pamaroo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very sweet one shot. Absolutely loved it :-)
Smusic chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What a wonderful story! I worried about possibility of an HEA, but happy to see that they were able to work it out. He just needed to be reminded of what was important, and unfortunately, it took her leaving to get him to realize it. I really enjoyed it!
nl77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012