Reviews for Faded Memories
JaN319 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow
caruso5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome story, im so glad they worked things out! Just also wondering if you're planning to update Welcome to the Cameo Hotel ? I was just re-reading it, I love it!
luckyladyfla chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Thank you for this beautiful story!
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know it is probably not as realistic, but I'm so glad that for the past year Edward had been an asshole workaholic rather than an asshole adulterer. I think the distance and drifting in general are easy for any married person to relate to, though. Nice o/s!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hey There! thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story! I loved reading it! Sad that Bella and Sarah had to leave for Edward to realize what he needed! But in the end it worked out :) Looking forward to reading more of your stories :) Chilly x
tff000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
good o/s
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwww I loved it! Its a beautiful story, I have to confess it made me tear a little, I'm glad Edward realized that he was wrong. Love it!

Much love and Respect

Xoxo

Mia
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Lovely! Thank you so much!
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
excellent little plot bunny! i really enjoyed reading it. :)
janshanr chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
true love prevails. Glad Edward realized what he stood to lose.

Loved it!
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good story
reyes139 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
my beautiful and talented twifey you are an unbelievable writer. i loved this one shot from its beginning and the finish product has blown me away...so good baby! i would love maybe someday down the line if you did an edward pov of the separation and reflection period. his normal day to day in the office and his feelings the moment the words divorce left her lips. pwetty please *bats lashes*
robinsonmr chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
To have all

Sometimes you have to lay it all on the line

To gain