Reviews for Faded Memories
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
What a perfect little package this was! And I'm glad the pretty bow you tied around it kept the pain and angst locked inside. I loved the moment when she looked out the window and saw him standing there... there to fight for his girls.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww that was so good! i am soooo glad that he wasn't having an affair! *phew* lol! guess some guys just need that bit of a wake up call right? i had knots in my stomach and fully sad for bella and her daughter! but yay glad that it all worked out and they have more babies..haha loved it!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
pauleen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
A very good oneshot.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwww I really loved it. It was realistic but still sweet and romantic :)
kerritastic chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
awww i totally had tears in my eyes reading this im so glad it worked out in the end though LOVED IT
pamaroo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very sweet one shot. Absolutely loved it :-)
KPat493 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What a wonderful story! I worried about possibility of an HEA, but happy to see that they were able to work it out. He just needed to be reminded of what was important, and unfortunately, it took her leaving to get him to realize it. I really enjoyed it!
nl77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Loved it x
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Highly enjoyable o/s! Just enough angst and a hea! Loved it!
JaN319 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow
caruso5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome story, im so glad they worked things out! Just also wondering if you're planning to update Welcome to the Cameo Hotel ? I was just re-reading it, I love it!
luckyladyfla chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Thank you for this beautiful story!
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know it is probably not as realistic, but I'm so glad that for the past year Edward had been an asshole workaholic rather than an asshole adulterer. I think the distance and drifting in general are easy for any married person to relate to, though. Nice o/s!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hey There! thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story! I loved reading it! Sad that Bella and Sarah had to leave for Edward to realize what he needed! But in the end it worked out :) Looking forward to reading more of your stories :) Chilly x
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »