Reviews for Faded Memories
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I thought at the beginning that this was going to be a cheating Edward story. I read them, always hoping for a HEA..

I was glad to see that is wasn't. It was a great story!
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
saw your story as a rec on MsEm's Highly Recommended Completed Twilight Fics site.. enjoyed reading your story.. it's easy to lose site of what is really important...
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Shows there's always hope.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great little one shot
magmom2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was just great. I loved it.
princess07890 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OH wow, that was amazing! I am SO happy it had a happy ending! YAY!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love it glad they were able to turn it around.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
My heart got so heavy reading this. This was beautifully written. Good to see that he got his head out of his ass before he lost everything. Kinda reminded me of "Click"
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i really liked it
muzaklover chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
skiibee18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
SEQUAL! SEQUAL ! an amazing read definatly need a sequal want to know about the other kids and if Edward kept to his promise for ever x
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It's ashame things had to get that bad before he got a clue. Thanks for the story. Looking forward to more of your work.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved it...at first I hought...wht a grey new story, but then you wrapped it all up nicely and a HEA,! What more could we ask for? Lol
sandym chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMG Cat! This was truly a story that tugged at my heart, cause its true... You can be married to your soul mate and the love of your life, we all go through the honeymoon period, then yea, work takes over and soon either or are working alot and never has time for there significant other... it happened to me and 2yrs ago and i wanted a divorce. I gave him a chance, and now it has gotten better, not 100% mind you, but i say about 85% and he is working on still. I totally loved this one shot of yours and it speaks volumes!

the avid reader(sandym)