Reviews for Faded Memories
muzaklover chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
skiibee18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
SEQUAL! SEQUAL ! an amazing read definatly need a sequal want to know about the other kids and if Edward kept to his promise for ever x
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It's ashame things had to get that bad before he got a clue. Thanks for the story. Looking forward to more of your work.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved it...at first I hought...wht a grey new story, but then you wrapped it all up nicely and a HEA,! What more could we ask for? Lol
sandym chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMG Cat! This was truly a story that tugged at my heart, cause its true... You can be married to your soul mate and the love of your life, we all go through the honeymoon period, then yea, work takes over and soon either or are working alot and never has time for there significant other... it happened to me and 2yrs ago and i wanted a divorce. I gave him a chance, and now it has gotten better, not 100% mind you, but i say about 85% and he is working on still. I totally loved this one shot of yours and it speaks volumes!

the avid reader(sandym)
twi nana chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
oh, if only it would really work in real life...lovely story and a wonderful HEA-perfect for Heart Day.
TwiDi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
great job bb :D loved it so sooo much!
pnkats chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Will there be more of this story? I love it. So glad he wasn't cheating!
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Lovely story!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I loved this story.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story. So glad he realised what was really important.
lanigirl96003 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012

Heart-fail.

Hopeful.

Endearing.

Brilliant...simply...brilliant.

And, I wish that I were her.

Love you.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This little o/s sure packed a helluva punch! Glad they got their HEA!
lovedavidbeckham chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »