Reviews for Assassin's Touch
vampire moonlight chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
wonderful story great job
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
Didn u have it that rinna was zev's ex? Im puzzled...
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Ok a mistake in the timing? Where fenris wakes up and sees its mid aftern but in zevs room its pitch black. Cant be he took that long to open the door lol!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
hahah Fenris is seasick. the crowd 'steered' clear u mean? Somehow it's sexy that handsome guys also have weakness eh? My fav moments in a book is when Ilkar gets seasick too XD
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
I read ahead that fenris held a beating heart, so skip to here. :) for a game fic, the story is intriguing. I had been reading a bit to ease the monotone of work.
Why did your OC hit zevran? Mages are supposed to be accurate, as they're the range fighters. With superior eyesight to humans/ trolls too.
Are u still writing fenrisx zevran? I write about elves too, from novels. Maybe want to write one abt zev hehe
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ya agreed with ur intro. Ea din do quality check damn
gordios79 chapter 40 . 5/8/2014
I would like to read a story about Fenris' origins and the other story you mentioned.

And indeed you can transefer your heroes' emotions to us in a very drastic way. This was a powerful story that brought many strong emotions to me. Thank you!
gordios79 chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
What a lie:it is just a new love, the only true love.
gordios79 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Epic! The two dead loves of Zevran coming back together to save him and Fenris holding the dead heart giving it life.
gordios79 chapter 36 . 5/8/2014
How disgusting! They betayed Fenris and had the audacity to try to good reason their betrayal. Nice friends!
gordios79 chapter 35 . 5/8/2014
''I couldn't make it to Antiva''... What heart ripping words - I felt Zavran's heart cracking, poor thing! To find love, happiness and then lose it cruelly. I understand why he thought of dying, such an excruciating pain!

And then the book with the moving castle... Finally, Howl found his moving castle.

The most tragic thing is that when one of the two dies, however severe the pain, sometime the one who stays continues his life, finds a new love, and the love that existed then, dies as well.
gordios79 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
Zevran is right, I don't see how having loved and lost the one you loved be better than never loving? The pain is unbearable when you lose your beloved and you stay behind with the memories of lost happiness piercing your heart and the knowledge of how it would have been if death hadn't separated you.
gordios79 chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
So the three of them had met before: Zevran doesn't remember this? And Howl had a awkward bind with Fenris, interesting.

I understand Zevran's irritation at Isabella's remarks about Howl. He pains so much about his dead beloved and she speaks that way. Why people don't understand?
gordios79 chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
What a sad story. Two people loving each other so much, being so happy together, separated by death - so cruel, so unbearable. I can feel Zevran's heart breaking and imagine dying knowing that you are leaaving your loved one behind:pain for the happy life moments of the past that are forever lost and for the life you will never have the chance to live and for the pain your loved one will suffer because of your death...
gordios79 chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
The chapter was captivating. Zevran's taunting was very persuasive and chilling. And then Howl's transformation and the slaughtering of the attackers was impressive: I guess everyone hides a beast inside, especially, those who are considered easy pray.