Reviews for Over The Hedge 2: Journey To New York City
Awesome
RUNT AND MAGRIL chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
AWESOME KEEP THIS STORY ALIVE GO GO AWESOME JOB
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
it sounds really cool cant wait for it to come out
Norman cuff chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Weak! But cool
Tarik reaves chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I think this cool because there's a over the hedge 2 movie in 9 years
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Wow, this story is good! DreamWorks should of made an Over the Hedge sequel instead of a Madagascar sequel.
Aleya chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Okay. ! Rj. Breathe. In and. Breathe. Out. And. Tell. The. Girl. Raccoon. And. Rj said. Hey. Um. What's. Your. Name? Oh my. Name is. Jane. Well. Hello. Jane. My. Name. Is. Rj.
Aleya chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
and. So. Rj. And. His. Friend. Continue. On. There. Journey. Rj. Stops. And. See. A. Girl. Like. Him. And. Vern. Said. Hey. ! Rj. Rj Ahh. ! Oh. Hey. Vern. Rj. Said. To. Vern. Hey. She. Looks. Just. Like. You. Said. Hammy. When. Hammy. Turned. Around. He. Meet. A. Girl. Like. Him. And he. Falls in. Love. With. Her.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Nice touch!
Princess Shania chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
Waiting for KFP 3 to write the sequel to this fic? That WOULD make sense...
MJ dancer chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Cool! You gave RJ a cousin. Can't wait to read your next story and see what happens when they meet. Anyway, great story lordofthefuture. I'll start reading your next story if you promise to read my crossover for alvin and the chipmunks and over the hedge. I'll meet you online again some time.
MJ dancer chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Fantastic. Another happy ending to another great story.
MJ dancer chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
HOORAY! The rat wolves have met thier match at last. RJs new family have made it RJ and Heather are reunited again. Well done to Molly for helping them out. Thank you lordofthefuture for writing this chaptor.
MJ dancer chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
I'm glad RJ and Molly found thier army of forest crittors when they did. Those rat wolves are finally getting what they deseaved and I think Max made a mistake killing his partner which means another adventage for RJ to get even with him for killing his parents. I can't beleave they chained his family up. Good thing help came for them from the army of crittors RJ and Molly formed with. Now they're fighting back to the win, for the good of New York. Good thing they are too ose those evil things are planning to take over the city.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
RJ has a cousin? This I'm looking forward to see!

-AniUniverse '05