Reviews for Love Made For Fools
Is this really the censored version despite M rating? Because I searched the site your profile mentioned and googled, this story is on no other site, so the uncensored version would be lost.

I hate that around 50% of the M rated stories here are censored...

Why are so many readers prude, there is nothing wrong with sex/lemons/smut, especially when M rated.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
And now the story has reached full circle. I really enjoyed reading this. It was a lot of fun. The concept was original enough, and it was at least written to completion, and your depictions of the characters were all memorable. This was a good, fun, enjoyable read. Thank you.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Sasuke's source of motivation just makes this funnier.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
And the story has nearly reached full circle. Two more chapters left, I'm glad it remained fairly short and sweet.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Good chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Neji is awesome for putting Sasuke on blast.

Hoping to see Naruto and Sakura reunited soon.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I suppose it was inevitable that they were separated, even if not forever. Still a little bit sad, and actually somewhat anxious to see how it will all be resolved.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
That was really short, don't really have much else to say other than that I'm still enjoying this.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Sakura should have punched Naruko on principle, or at the very least put her on blast instead of thanking her for apologising and saying it was "for the best" that she was cheated on and scarred emotionally.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Great chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Kushina and Mikoto came across as malignant cunts in this. Laughing off screwing Sakura over and then feeling sorry after the fact? Yeah, no.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter in particular.

Sakura has every right to be mad at the Namikaze's, so I'm a tad disappointed we didn't get to see her mouth off against Kushina, but given the circumstances of why they were there, I can see why she wouldn't.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Good chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Looks like Sakura got the closure she needed. Maybe now she'll stop being so hung up over Sasuke dumping her ( cheating on her, rather) for another girl.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Outside of an amusing interaction between Naruto and Sasuke, the rest was pretty much just lemons, so not sure what else I can say about this other than voice my hopes for a stronger focus on the larger plot ahead.