Reviews for Kiss and Run
VendettaWho chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I will never get tired of Axel and Roxas fanfiction, I'll have you know. Your stories just make it that much more difficult to get out of my obsession xD damn you. Until next time :P ta-ta for now :)
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story was so hot and good!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Ohhhh sexy special agent things. Oh that was good. Thrilling in a way and sexyyyyyy. Roxas, that little naughty mynx. God i love them so much. I know ym reviews haven't been all that amazing lately but I just, wow. I don't know what else to say. I love everything you write!
Rei Ravenscar chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This story is amazing! You have a great talent and I really hope you will make a sequel! :-)
jubemus rex chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you should totally write a sequel to this!
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Fantastic fic, love the dynamic and roxas' "cheating".
Spittfyre chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Let's see - Action thriller set in Paris and Vegas? Yes. Battle of wits between sexy spies? Yes! Complete with dangerous, flirty banter? YESSS!
Seriously, what's not to like? ;p

I loved the inclusion of the blond bellboy, Demyx I like to imagine, wearing a paisley thong. lol Him and the desperate French woman really cracked me up! At least they gave some color to Axel's mission, you'd think he'd be happier about them. XD Better luck next time I guess, especially now that there's a new incentive...

Awesome story! *heart*
Coffee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hot
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great idea! I can totally see them as some sort of agent/assassins. Cute. Loved it.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS! I'm in love...:3
Katana Black chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Now THAT was my kind of love story! Absolutely brilliant, I loved it!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Excellent job! I loved this! D
Wakana-Shirou chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ah, that was nice.

I've always liked these kind of "behold, a cast of 'underground' characters!" stories.

It kinda reminds me of Untouched in a way (slightly evil Roxas and a bewitched Axel?).

Sorry for the extremely late review, and thank you as this fic cheered me up during Valentine's, that's for sure!
luvit chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
HAWT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awh, the deal at the end was just simply adorable. And this story was hot. ;)