Reviews for Making you Mine
Fumis chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
OK BUT YOU ADDED VORONA IN YOUR STORY IN A POSITIVE, NOT BASHING WAY AND CARED ENOUGH TO RESPECT HER FRIENDSHIP WITH SHIZUO EVEN IN THIS AU I LOVE YOU.

i love hopelessly in love izaya too hahaha, so it was rather enjoyable.

pretty nice! glad izaya got his feelings returned. fav!
Shizaya Lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Oh My God! I just totally FANGIRLED! This fanfiction is amazing! Izaya has to be Shizuo's number 1 lover! Great Work on this FANFIC!
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love hopelessly in love Izaya too he so in love in a sick romantic way with Shizuo
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Speaking of chocolate, I just ate some a bit ago myself. Cute story! I like the AU highschool setting just as much or more than the in-character adult setting ;D
tsugaru kaikyo fuyugeshiki chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
AWESOME! can't wait to read more! please make a new chapter :)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Omg I loved it lol! It was great!
Cloudy to Night chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL Izaya's so cute! And this fic is funny LOL i like it! Thank you for writing! :D
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hehe, I was too curious for my own good! I love this story!

Lol I kept laughing when Izaya was confessing. Man, I kept thinking, 'smooth, real smooth'. Wonderful story!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was soo cute! I too love a hopelessly in love!Izaya.
Risa the Forsaken chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I loved Shizuo's reaction! XD Another great story. Good job.
Takaratoast chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Good story really good story! Constructive criticism: the last section about them being a couple and such was a bit unnecessary. I think that if you had ended it before that the ending would have seemed more natural and less forced. But because of that little exert, the ending seemed rushed.

Other than that thought, I LOVED IT! Great fic! And aside from minimal typos, wonderfully written!
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Kya! SO kawaii! So cute! I wish there was more heehee~ Nyeh~ So cute! Love it!
ColourlessSky chapter 1 . 2/14/2012