Reviews for Exit Wounds
chasexcameron chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Your writing is brilliant. So sad about the permanent hiatus, but it's still a terrific story.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
this is truly amazing and one of thebest stories I have ever read.
very well done. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
De4ngel chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
please continue.. :)
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I can't wait to see how you are able to fix them!
BooBooKitty12 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Whoa, what a huge confession from Chase! Looks like a lot of progress was made in this chapter. Considering Adams and Park are so protective of Chase, I can't wait to see how Cameron interacts with them.
Kaitlyn D chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I thought I reviewed this. Apparently I thought wrong.

HOW DO YOU WRITE THEM SO WELL? Totally flawless. The final line cut me deeply with its honesty. Seriously, this is so, so, so good. One of my favourites so far.
alisonburnis chapter 8 . 9/11/2012

In a good way. Oh, Chase. You just pull at the heartstrings.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Hope Cameron does take the job; you write these characters so well I'd be curious to see how she interacts with the everyone.
Pinkuro chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
nice chapter! I missed it, keep up the good work!
Amynion chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
(Yay, I got an FF account XD ) So wonderful to see the next chapter of this up :D Brilliant as always, and I'm glad to see Chase saying he wants Cameron around, adorableness!
mtgknight chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad you are continuing this again. I enjoy reading this thing from the beginning again to refresh my memory and it's great to see more emotional scene between Chase and Cameron. It is an interesting way of keeping Cameron around by House, if nothing else, it should be a killer to see how the team dynamic change with more female then male.
Oliviet chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Ahh so happy to see you updating this again! I love it! :)
requim17 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Aw, great chapter. Thank you for going more in depth into the missing scenes.
Meresger chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
De-lurking! Great story - as are all of your Chameron fics. I can't wait to see what your "interpretation" of the finale is, and I'm looking forward to some angsty goodness with respect Cameron's happy little life in Chicago. Seriously, how long was the ink dry on the divorce papers before Miss Unfixable went and got hitched again? I like that David Shore tried to tie up lose ends, but I agree with some other fans that the "no time for a backstory" excuse was a bit of a cop-out. Cameron's mysterious dude hubby and her baby were a tad out of left field - and if she'd given birth to a kid a few months earlier, either the wardrobe department didn't get the memo or Cameron has Beyonce's personal trainer! On a side-note, since Cameron's in Chicago, have you ever thought about a mini ER crossover in this or the upcoming fic? I didn't watch the show all that much after the last of the original cast jumped ship, but I seem to recall there was an Aussie doctor in the ER; plus there was that stabbing with Dr. Carter way back when. And, of course, Omar Epps was on the show back in the day, so it would be funny if there was some old employee photograph of Dr. Dennis Gant - Foreman's doppleganger!

Also, if you could post in your bio when to expect the next story, that would be great!
Nadreth chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
This is excellent and I look forward to more.