Reviews for Lessons
AnnieLocks chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Love your story! Can't wait until glory makes an appearance, it's gonna be epic!
BuffyFan chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Hey just wanted to say how much I love your writing. It's brilliant and I hope you continue the story, I know how hard it is to find more inspiration to write. Usually what's helps me is rewatching the source material or reading. I hope that helps and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Definitely pumped for continuage!
psychobarbie222 chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
I'm way interested and can't wait for an update
Jenna Summers chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Lovely new chapter! I'm so excited that you decided to continue :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
I am so glad that you have updated this amazing story! I can't wait to see what you've got planned.
AHewlett chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Yay! I'm so glad this is back because I loved the first story and if course the sequel so I hope you still update this, especially with buffy being all mysterious. I'll have to start making wallpapers again!
Buffyverse chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I loved, LOVED, UnExpected, and I love this as well. I'm super excited that you're updating and am looking forward as to how you'll handle Half Blood Prince!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Oh my god, I honestly never thought it would be updated again. I totally get it, life happens, no time (haven't updated my own fics for years). But I made a very undignified squeal of happiness when I saw the new chapter. You made my snow day the best one ever :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Please please please come back to this story : (

Such a great series so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I hope you update this story soon!
julzbobbibroun chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please continue
APhantasm chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
This has been a good story, a good series even, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon.

Buffy was the cat wasn't she, she's an Animagus?
randyzoopurple chapter 6 . 9/23/2012