Reviews for Lessons
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I've missed this story so much!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Keep it up.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
A very nice thrid chapter. You did a nice job with everything. I still don't care much for Harry. But I've never have so thats nothing new. Liked the interactions with everyone. Buffy's flashback speech was good. It also speaks volumes for the spineless amounts of wand users. They are all fluff and no fight. Wimps all of them. Cowards as well. Liked how you wrote Draco and his mom. Condolances about the computer dying. Never any fun. A nice little interlude to things to come. (Just hoping no Buffy/Harry parring. He doesn't get the whole no retirement from Slayerhood. All Harry wants is to get rid of Tom then hide somewhere and have a normal life. Can't blame him, but he's just not good in the long haul for her. Like a lot of guys, he doesn't get that is about her. Can't be about him, because he doesn't have demons, vampires exct drawn to him because of who he is. Again very fun read and thank you.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
worth the wait !
im glad ur back
update soon
NBB chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Please update soon. Can't wait for more!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
yea! a sequel! update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Judging by how easily the First Evil took them out later on, Council security totally sucks. Or maybe they were protected against magic & never thought of mundane dangers?

Quentin/Rufus meeting was funny. Too bad they don't get along, things might have gone better for both if they had. Voldemort probably doesn't know much about 'muggle magic' i.e. Willow's type.
Jenna Summers chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I loved the new chapter! Please update soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
worth the wait hope to read more soon
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Excellent.
auntrie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just wanted to say that I like this story already and I loved Unexpected. Keep up the good work and I will be awaiting your next installment.
invisible-gurl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
omg yay! finally a sequel! omg I totally wished that buffy could've made draco somewhat good... this makes me sad... . great job and plz update soon will the scoobies be going to hogwarts for the fight?
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very nice. I really liked how you gave Draco a bit more of back bone. Also liked Sev's thoughts and pov. Very nice way to mix the book and your own plot. I very much look forward to seeing Draco make his real choice. He may think he has, but he left the flower in one piece. He's still got a firend in Buffy and he knows it. Even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself. Voldie is in for a shocker, he can't control our girl any more. And lost another piece of himself. (if memories right.) Voldie is going to get hit hard. You do not play with primal magic like the slayer without being Willow level power. I look very forward to seeing him get pwned.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012