Reviews for My Heart Will Go On and On and On
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Well, I can most definitely say this fic was a little slice of brilliance. Lots of great humor and character nods, very nice characterization for Atropos and Balthazar (both of whom I really like), and natural chemistry. From their one interaction on the show, I did think the two would have that sort of relationship, and it translated so well AU. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was the funniest thing I've read in ages! Thank you so much, I love this pairing.
craple chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh my god you're like, the best. I have always fancy your Balthazar/Atropos works and so far, this is my second best favorite after that 'Screwing With Fate' piece. I totally and officially in love with you, now.
Canton The Wanton chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I assume the business man is Crowley?...poor Cas he's such a lovely idiot...i would diffently love to see more stories like this with him in it.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Kind of reminds me of a Bones episode, except the guy murdered his neighbor, not slept with him. Interesting!

"So the gauge that measured her tolerance for bullshit had hit 0" - Glad I'm not the only one who's got one of those!

Would it be weird of me to say that I think I could/would go with a guy who did something similar to this?
angelicapriscilla chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is amazing. I was killing myself laughing! :)