Reviews for The Adventures of Prince Justin
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Wow I can't wait to see what he looks like. I mean Alejandro he is evil man peace
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Justin and Heather definitely feel each other's pain over the dead parents thing! I was wondering how Alejandro would play a part on this one! It'll be interesting seeing how his antagonism turns out! It's also awesome to see Heather as a tough warrior! Wow, Justin sure has to leave the room an awful lot! Looking forward to the next one!
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Dude it's pretty cute and good story so far
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Good to see that Geoff still has his friendship with Geoff! I wonder if Bridgette is Heather's lady-in-waiting? And it's great that Heather and Justin met under pleasant circumstances instead of Queen Blaineley breaking the news to her that she would have to marry someone she doesn't know! Looking forward to tge next chapter!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Justin's story is off to a good start and the fact that he let's Heather have some private time and tell his daughter stories is sweet! Looking forward to the royal meeting!
BuckFutter220 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Wow...you definitely enhanced the Heather/Justin fluff way up! And their horses are in love! Hmmmmmmm...somehow I feel you've turned into a frickin' teddybear! Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
BuckFutter220 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hmmmmm, a fairy tale, huh? Sounds interesting.

I can only assume that the mother is Heather. I'd bet their daughter sounds cute...

Either way, I can wait for next chapter! This is impressive so far.