Reviews for Linked Circles: The Rewrite
davonuk chapter 2 . 4/19
Very good first two chapters :)

I am pleased to see an example of decent crossover B5/Trek storytelling. All too often people stand one one side of the fence or the other to the extent that they think that mixing the two together is akin to blasphemy. You hear talk of jump gate technology and warp drives being incompatible; that the can't exist in the same universe. I have seen no evidence to support this theory and I think it is just another way in which people try to divide the two series.

It is interesting that you have brought Kirk and Picard together here too, andyou have created an alternative storyline to that which is played out in Generations. That allows the two Federation captains to meet without having to tie-in their encounter in the movie. So RIP Captain Harriman, he was never much of a captain anyway; so quickly promoted to the captain's char that it never really fitted him. He was a fish out of water and everyone knew it.

I see that you have brought this in to the end of the second series of B5, quickly jumping from Comes the Inquisitor to The Fall of Night, using the travelling time to the station to allow for the time jump. I wonder what Frederick Lance will make of the two new captains, their actions in defending the Narn will not suit his plans for the Earth-Centauri non-aggression treaty.

As a slight criticism, I am not sure that captains can rename their own ships, especially not without Federation approval. In DS9, it was though the command of Admiral Ross that the Sau Paulo was renamed Defiant. What would Starfleet say when the (former) Enterprise B comes back under a new name and new signature?

That is my only concern so far, I look forward to seeing how this story plays out.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
are you going to continue the rewrite of linked circles?
Mr. Stubacca chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Nice work. Any an update?
ljbrown1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to continue this story?
KiwiKugai chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Interesting tale.

Look forward to seeing this continued.
Barbarossa chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Major nitpick:
Shouldn't it be the Enterprise-D? Because the Enterprise-E did not have families aboard and was not even build at the time of the events of 'Generations'.
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I do hope to see this continued
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Great start! I really hope you will continue the story.
Ladybug Jess chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Well this has a promising beginning. I look forward to you updating this.
chipmunkfanantic chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I find this one interesting can't wait for an update soon great chapters and good crossover
Darkcrest27 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
great start looking forward to more
TL chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
OK... I'm a little suprized you changed things in the TNG time line such as names of Troi's first, Bev being on DS9 and the E being in Generations over the D.

The sorty itself is good just though it was going to be closer to First Contact time line was for TNG over Gen, after all time travil was in that movie...

I hope you do more with this.
JimBeamer5 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
There are plenty of sub-standard crossover stories out there. Luckily, this is not one of them. The writing is good and the plot so far is solid. A definate improvement over the original, although I consider that to be a good piece of writing also. Well done, keep it up, and update soon!
potterfanforever chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
a good beginning cant wait so see how the next chapter turns out
MalSer chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Nice start, looking forward to more chapters!