Reviews for After the Dance
DS is awesome chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Please please PLease please pleassssse continuuuue!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Please continue! Very good! Update soon!
phoenixfemme chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I like that you're saying everything that needs to be said. Bravo! I liked the "I'm just reducing the risk" point, which is really what he should do if after all this time she's just going to call his feelings a liability. And I really liked your point about how all this time she's been focusing on making saint Stefan feel again and has thrown Damon's feelings in the garbage. I thought that was the whole premise for the first two seasons, to make DAMON feel again. Now it's not important to her anymore? Or to anyone for that matter? Damon is admitting his feelings, not just for Elena but also the fact that he can feel. He's realizing the switch on his emotions is all an illusion. These are really big steps for Damon. I still can't believe how cold she was to him at the dance. What a bitch. I'm team Damon now. Just Damon, end of story. I think we need some episodes now focused on making Elena feel again.
cdaye8184 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
can't wait to read more, update soon :)
tukct81 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
My heart was breaking when I read this chapter. Great update.
phoenixfemme chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ha! That's right you cold-hearted b****. He was saving Matt's life not being destructive. I hope it does hurt to find out about Damon and Rebekah. I read some comments from the writers on twitter and evidently Elena does find out about them and flips out. I really liked your story :)
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012