Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
maple420leaf chapter 23 . 8/19
Finish it. Please
IloveSSnape chapter 23 . 8/5
Please do not let the story end like this please continue
Kyrie Colors chapter 23 . 7/9
I can't believe this story ends here. I want to read more! I hope you'll continue this one day. :)
SituationalExtrovert chapter 23 . 5/17
had no idea this,was a WIP that hasn't updated since 2014. AND it ends on a cliffhanger. this is really good. FINISH IT PLEASE.
muumi2three chapter 11 . 5/3
Snape's interior monologue here is very well done.
muumi2three chapter 2 . 5/3
He's absolutely correct. Hermione did not think things through, and she went over his head. Still no sympathy for the girl.
killashandra16 chapter 23 . 4/13
I love this story, I hope one day your muse comes back to finish it!
SL chapter 23 . 2/14
I found this is one of the most refreshing Hermione - Severus story with 6th year and marriage law theme - I wish you'd complete it some day. What happens after Dumbledore was taken out by Narcissa? The story is getting good!
scarletblackdies chapter 23 . 2/8
Nooooooo! Why a cliffhanger here! Please continue this story Author-san!
scarletblackdies chapter 4 . 2/8
Ohhh, i loved Narcissa's interaction with Hermione. Narcissa is one of my fave character and i couldn't decipher what she was thinking xD. Great chapter!
scarletblackdies chapter 3 . 2/8
Hi, I'm starting to read this right now and i would say it was a lovely start for Severus and Hermione xD, i hope this fic is not yet abandoned
spiffy2143 chapter 23 . 1/31
Amazing story! This is one of the best I have read. I hope you finish this. Looking forward to more.
Ralina chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
Wow! That's a cliffhanger! Great story! I just love it! Hopefully you are still planning on finishing it. I would very much love to readbthe end!
Greatings,

Ralina
Thorn chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
This is a great fic, I hope it's not abandoned.
Snape and Hermione are quite in character, I really enjoy their behaviors and evolution. And I got surprised by several plot unexpected developments.
Thanks for writing this!
daisycb chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
I am glad Narcissa killed Dumbledore to free Severus, too bad she couldn't take out snake-face too. I don't like Dumbledore. This story is exciting and I hope you someday finish it.