Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Normally the cheating would bother me. In this situation, not so much. SHE made the assumption that he was single and with no ties when she went above his head to force him into a relationship that if broken could have him killed. She did not consult him about his desires or his station in life. Therefore, she accepted whatever was in place at the time and really has no cause to ask him to make any changes. What if he actually had been in love with someone? That's on her and something they will have to work through in time.
jace4ever chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. And no Draco being his is not a surprise I was thinking this was so at the wedding. I am surprised he never knew how she felt. Please I know it's been years since you updated but I pray you finish this one day. Thank you for all that have wrote so far it is an amazing tale.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
I can already tell I'm going to seriously regret breaking my own rule & beginning a story that is unfinished. This is excellent. Lovely to have a realistic AND mature Severus. Not sure I'm connecting the dots w/Hermione-she got what she wanted, but her plan backfired? After this chapter, I guess Hermione's plan was not to inspire a jealous Ron to propose to her, but to induce an open-minded Snape to consider a real relationship w/her & instead he was forced into it. I totally believe that Narcisssa Malfoy would act from a genuine desire to do good for both Severus & Hermione. Very promising start. I hereby resign myself to enjoying what's left & joining the ranks of those pining for a real ending.
maple420leaf chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
Finish it. Please
IloveSSnape chapter 23 . 8/5/2017
Please do not let the story end like this please continue
Kyrie Colors chapter 23 . 7/9/2017
I can't believe this story ends here. I want to read more! I hope you'll continue this one day. :)
SituationalExtrovert chapter 23 . 5/17/2017
had no idea this,was a WIP that hasn't updated since 2014. AND it ends on a cliffhanger. this is really good. FINISH IT PLEASE.
muumi2three chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
Snape's interior monologue here is very well done.
muumi2three chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
He's absolutely correct. Hermione did not think things through, and she went over his head. Still no sympathy for the girl.
killashandra16 chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
I love this story, I hope one day your muse comes back to finish it!
SL chapter 23 . 2/14/2017
I found this is one of the most refreshing Hermione - Severus story with 6th year and marriage law theme - I wish you'd complete it some day. What happens after Dumbledore was taken out by Narcissa? The story is getting good!
scarletblackdies chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
Nooooooo! Why a cliffhanger here! Please continue this story Author-san!
scarletblackdies chapter 4 . 2/8/2017
Ohhh, i loved Narcissa's interaction with Hermione. Narcissa is one of my fave character and i couldn't decipher what she was thinking xD. Great chapter!
scarletblackdies chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
Hi, I'm starting to read this right now and i would say it was a lovely start for Severus and Hermione xD, i hope this fic is not yet abandoned
spiffy2143 chapter 23 . 1/31/2017
Amazing story! This is one of the best I have read. I hope you finish this. Looking forward to more.