Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
Snarrygrrl chapter 23 . 7/1
Wow! I have really been enjoying this story! This last chapter was certainly something I never saw coming! I really hope that you will finish this...
AP.Violin chapter 23 . 6/19
You can't leave us here! Oh please please update this awesome story! I started reading and hoped that I'll get bored after a while but you managed to keep us hooked chapter after chapter and that last one! No NO i refuse to believe that this is abandoned. :'(
Simona Polle chapter 23 . 6/14
You are not going to write more? Im gonna cry!
Please please write more!
Noooo... You can't end it there! Please continue this story!
adara1103 chapter 23 . 4/10
Awwww... This sucks that I am just now getting to read this story knowing it hasn't been updated for over a year. But I will put it on my follow list and my favorites and hope that you will pick it back up. Can't wait to read more.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 23 . 3/19
Arrgggg wth?! Please add more soon please
mshccs chapter 23 . 2/27
Omg! Please update... :D
Hermione24 chapter 23 . 2/25
You've made me smile and cry with this story... I hope you'llmgo back and finish it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
RhodaBush chapter 15 . 1/21
Ok time for more!
lolcia1998 chapter 23 . 1/20
Holy shit. This is so intense oh my god. Why is this not updated though?! You can't just leave leople hanging my god this is so good
Martionmanswife chapter 23 . 1/11
it has been a while, I am hoping to read more of this as soon as you update again.
Please update
I have a question what does beta mean and if u could contact for I have more questions please my phone number is 651-357-2739
My kik is Alyssa13cat my snapchat is alyssa13cat my Instagram is 13directioner_forever13
WRose chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Fantomette34 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Quelle fic géniale ! Je l'adore totalement !
Quel dommage que vous ne la poursuiviez pas, car elle en vaut vraiment la peine, tout est parfaitement décrit, les situations comme les personnages
Bravo et bonne continuation !