Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
bookworm661 chapter 23 . 11/16
This is absolutely fantastic and I hope you are able to update soon. The idea that Draco is Severus' son admittedly is somewhat disturbing but in the context of your story makes a very good plot twist and adds another dimension to it. Has Hermione gotten pregnant yet and is the curse still in effect on Severus? I'm glad that Severus did not have to kill Dumbledore.
Baskina chapter 23 . 10/21
I love your take on the marriage law I am so disappointed the story is not finished! You have a flair for writing.
becx7 chapter 23 . 10/3
Fantastic story very original slant on Marriage law fics please please please update and finish
Dumbledore dead and draco is severus his son! Wow! I really didn't see that coming. Good thing narcissa's life ended otherwise dropping a bombshell like: we have a son together really doesn't work with his marriage to hermione.
I wonder if dumbledore's hand was black and if he was dying like in canon? I don't remember reading about it in your story. I would opt for not telling draco for the time being. What a bitch by the way, hiding the fact that he has a son all these years. I thought he used that tri-monthly potion thing to prevent that sort of thing from happening? How did she manage getting pregnant? She must have done it on purpose... And now he'll be upset about narcissa's death and since she sacrificed herself for him, there will be a new rift between severus and hermione. Just when their relationship started to work.
I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a while... I really hope you'll finish this! It is one of the most well written stories on sshg i've read. I can really feel it. You write emotions and inner thoughts really well. Not too long and not too short either, just perfect. I only wish we would have read more about hermiones interaction with Harry. She is meeting him in de ror, but what do they talk about? And there has been no interaction with Ron at all, not even when she told him about the upcomjng marriage. It feels like her friends are only mentioned on the sideline, while they play important roles in the actual story. So if i had to give a point of criticism that would be it.
Again, i really hope you continue this!
Poor girl...
Definitely worth it!
He was mean to toy with her like that! He should know she wouldn't be ready yet! Forcing her to speak her mind by confusing her. Wonderful he changed the vows though. And no, narcissa doesn't know him well at all :)
Poor girl. But very nicely handled by severus.
Mean mean witch, telling her all this. She needs to have a good talk with her future husband. Sleeping with other women whole betrothed!
I like your pureblood customs. They make a lot of sense with the whole idea i have of the wizarding world
Whirlwind narcissa... That was fast! So i guess she will be seem as an actual wife instead of some mudblood pet, good
Hmm, why would he be so hasty in deciding marriage to her is the way to go? Did dumbledore put him up to that? Great start! Unto the next chapter
Blue night fairy chapter 23 . 8/25
Please, please update again and soon! Please before the year is out, I will wait! It's unfair to leave this story at this point as it's just so interesting! Please come back and update again! Pretty please!
Lilly chapter 23 . 8/4
I refuse to believe that you have just abandoned this story! It's been so gripping, please, please come back and finish!