Reviews for Concerto of Disbelief
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was lovely. Poor Sherlock, I think it was a bit mean of John not to tell Sherlock beforehand, or at least explain it all n the letter. Great job though!
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
poor sherlock is stuck in denial... (_ _')
ioncefuckedallama chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh my gosh! This was such a great story! I love this so much, and it was gut retching (in a good way) after John died. The sentimental emotions the Sherlock actually showed was just amazing!
Flutiste chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So sad! I almost cried - no, erase that, I am crying as I am writing those words. It is sad to think of John Watson without Sherlock Holmes, but John is stronger somehow and he can move on. I can see him old and full of days and telling his grandchildren about this great man he knew, a certain consultant detective. But to think of Sherlock Holmes without John Watson, especially the BBC Sherlock Holmes without John Watson, that is a tragedy. It is almost unimaginable. I don't usually think of them as being a romantic couple, but they are like soul mates. I can see the old Sherlock Holmes being neighbour to a certain Dr John Watson who has a lovely family and kids at uni, and them drinking tea together in the afternoon talking about cases or bees or whatever while Mrs Watson makes cookies and chat with her friends on phone. But a old Sherlock Holmes alone, that is just really sad and impossible to imagine. He will probably just be depressed and take drugs and kill himself on a case one of this days.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I Love it so much. Could I traslate it into Chinese?O(_)O
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my goodness! So saadd I'm still crying. Beautiful story
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my goodness! So saadd I'm still crying. Beautiful story
Nixieandtheyak chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I will not lie- this made me cry. :P
REBECCA0506 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
How fantastic and sad story it is! thx for giving me this fanfic!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Well it isn't a place of rainbows exactly and yet The rain clouds are very clear. I loved that John had everyone there before Sherlock arrived. Thought it was odd he would do it in Sherlocks bed - people get a little creeped by that sort of thing.

I thought it was terribly sad he said mean things to Sherlock and left him no note to have made sure he knew that it was simply a ploy to get him out - I mean SH is smart but that is the whole feeling ball of wax.

I was so impressed that you have either seen or researched an autopsy. That is one of those things that drive me crazy when little details are left undone. You were not gore and guts about it but made small clinical references that added to the picture.

It was strange to watch Sherlock lose his mind one bit of Dr. John at a time. And yet keep his character within the Sherlock mindset - already starkly bonkers - but now round the bendish.

Great story - and fun read - (I know that sounds off - but it was that nail biting OH NO kind of fun) Like the fall scene - heartwrenching but you watch it anyway. Nicely written, wonderful job.
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I managed to hold it together until the very end. Those last two lines killed me, and I'm now bawling.
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You are...amazing. I-...

THIS was amazing.
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I think this is the only fandom where I really like the deathfic because you know Sherlock just could not withstand John's death with his grasp on sanity intact. Fascinating stuff.
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Dear Lord.

I started crying when John called in to report his own suicide- this is absolutely heartwrenching. Poor, poor Sherlock. :(
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
JEPOIAFLSKFHAOIEWJFAHWFL;ADSFHA;WEOFAIF

YOU BREAK MY HEART, GIRL.

It HURTS.

Well, I suppose this is called Tragedy for a reason.

But STILL. THIS IS SO SAD. *sniffles*

I need a hug. Why you so good?