Reviews for Counterpoint
Darkover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Dear Grim Lupine: Normally I'm not a big fan of slash, but this story is so good I must make an exception. You have done an excellent job of portraying the captain and the doctor, as well as their emotional states, and the dialogue is superbly written. Thank you for writing and posting this story. Sincerely, Darkover
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The language in this is LOVELY
Lynny M chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Brilliant. Simple. Dead-on.

God, I love these two. I've been struggling to write them myself, but I see you have no such issues. Much as I adore and even approve of their platonic friendship, it is impossible for me to consider them for very long without thinking about how perfectly great their lovemaking must be.

Just brilliant. Stephen's joints have never been the best at being joints, I've gathered. It's heartbreaking to see him struggle like that. But then, knowing that Jack is there to take care of him is sweet and fitting.

"for here it seems impossible that Jack could be made any other way; with a man so effusive in feeling, so generous in his heart, surely the body must match?" There's no better way to put this. It rings incredibly true.

You're sublimely talented and have gifted me with a wonderfully crafted view of their duet, so to speak.