Reviews for Battleground
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I love how you explained the takedowns. The detail and description was excellent. (is that wierd to say?) I really really love your writing and this story!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
You can't end it here, this isn't a whole story! More!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh my goodness...I have to say, I was holding my breath during those fight scenes that you wrote. I'm jealous, I know how hard it is to write scenes like those and this was written *beautifully* it was flawless, I was practically imagining it all in my head as I read it, hence the reason why I was kind of holding my breath. Gyah, but does Dick know how to fight or what? And the appearance of KF at the end made me squeal, the ending even better, I LOVED Robins last line. :) nicely well done. :) :) :) :)
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic just as a one shot, but did you ever play with the idea of continuing?
BirdSpell chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nice. Batman is not going to like this... Please continue!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I've never seen Arkham city. And this is another one I wish had a follow through! The fight scene was amazingly descriptive and totally awesome! Though I don't actually know what the story behind this is... great job!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This feels like its been left on a cliffhanger, not that the story has ended. Is there any chance of you adding more chapters or writing a sequel? It's amazing by the way :D
Mystic Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Haha, love it :)
Himinee chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh please tell me you continuing this. I love it so much that i can't even begin to describe it. Keep up the good work.
Alexis Dodson chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Dick. Kicks. Ass! Sorry, I'm just so totally whelmed by this that I can't even say! I love Dick Grayson! He brings all the aster to my life - I'm majorly looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for posting!
robindjtsd11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I've been waiting for some well written Arkham City AU stories! This is so freaking good! Definitely continue with this, please. I'll pay for it... just kidding, I'm broke, but I'll give you internet cookies! ;) Great story!
fvhardy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You are a freakin' amazing writer. I've been sitting on my butt working my way through your Dick as Robin stories and am loving each one. I too adore Dick Grayson as Robin (have no value on any of the others in fact) and to discover a writer who writes him so well is just a joy. Kudos for your excellent plot lines and wonderful characterization.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow! That fight scene was so incredibly awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was interesting start and action-packed. Can't wait for the continuation.
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ohmigod this is gonna be SWEET! I can't wait for the next chapter! GAH!