Reviews for Obedience
andy.garcia.7967747 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
God , this story is a drug !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i want lemon damn you
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, torturing us by not giving more D:
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It wasn't too bad. Not bad at all. Thanks for updating :)
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh Huny-Bun, this was amazingly wonderful!

You always manage to find my weak spots when you write things because this little ficlet made me scream and flail around my room like I used to when I was a kid. Hardcore reversion to my fifteen year old self. Spinning in a circle in my chair and squealing.

I love Damian with a lot of people, Tim, Colin, Jai, even Steph sometimes, but Dick and him is just my overpowering number one OP that reduces me to a blubbering mass of teenaged fandom meltdowns.

Damian is my favorite Robin, even manages to beat Tim, and I think Dick made the perfect partner for him.

Random tangent here, they need to make a new Batman and Robin cartoon and it needs to have Dick as Batman and Damian as Robin. I would call in sick to work just to watch that show. I would make sure I schedule the days it aired off so I could watch that show. I would buy the DvD collector additions of that show.

Tangent over, I'm done spewing my guts out on this review. Love ya Huny-Bun.

-loves-
vapanalley chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
YOUR LAST COMMENT MADE ME LOL SO HARD. It's forever alone day or whatever, but not for Dick and Damian. :D Amazing work with the background and set up. You always manage to insert so much depth and thoughtful actions into your work, and although I did see one grammar error, this is like the first one I've ever spotted. Like. Ever. But forget that. This was HOT. There's this line that you toe between duty and responsibility and this undeniable agreement in that completing the mission is important (but oinasdpfoiajsdpofij apwoeif paoi DICKANDDAMIAN ARE LIKE COOKIES AND MILK. THEY GO TOGETHER). So yes. V-day made good by this. Thank you for posting and sharing! And great job! :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Damien and Dick are such a refreshing couple. It's very interesting to see them interact. Damien always so cold and commanding, but when it comes to Dick, he loses himself a little. Becomes more human. And yeah, I really do like this pairing. Dick is so submissive. He's like, if the kid wants it, I'll give it to him. Great job. Love the little moments where Damien has a heart.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
SOO. Like, uh, YEAH. UGH. UM.. (give me a minute to pick my jaw up from the floor...)

Have I ever mentioned that your summaries are amazing? Because they are. I can't NOT click on your story alerts in my inbox, anymore!

Anyway, um, I almost never review M-rated stories, because they always make me want to slid down my chair in mortification and giggle obscenely at the same time. Lurking is what I do best.

Yet this is me here blushing like a virgin. HA! I'm a doofus 8D

My absolute favourite part: "But when he had been Robin…? Whoo, man, Dick lost count of how many times he would be escaping ropes and chains and overly handsy villains." (LOL)

I've always loved Dick/Damian's chemistry. They had such a beautiful Batman/Robin relationship going on, which I hated to see go away in the New 52 (not that it stopped me from still buying the comics). And since Dick and Damian haven't exactly reconnected yet post-reboot, I have to get my fix in shadier places *shifty eyes* (Which I also find sad since I'm reading this on the Loneliest Day of the year)

Happy Valentine's Day, Val! Never, ever, ever, EVER stop writing!
HLrulez chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was brilliant :)

The conversation between Dick and Damian was great. You are an amazing author 3

And the last sentence

"And, really… Dick had always been exceptionally good at taking orders."

i loved it. Please never stop writing :)
k. alex c-well chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
you're right- there's never enough slash. and speaking of slash...can your next story be a serious lemon between Tim Drake (Robin) and Bart Allen (Impulse)? Or Robin and KF from Young Justice? Or Damian and Colin? Please?

I love your stories by the way