Reviews for Great Power
Charm chapter 11 . 5/28
Doctor Anura seriously? (just did Biology assignment on this...)
Charm chapter 3 . 5/28
So far this is probably the most structured, well planned out and written stories I've read in a while. Not only do you make the story interesting and multi-leveled, but you also make all the character's actions meaningful and justified (Shadow's espionage and Sonic's "simple" strategy) Great work! :)
Sapphy-Sweets chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
The plot's getting serious now!
Shadouge chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Shadow is too angry in this chapter. I expected him to be more calm despite his and Rouge's predicament. Also, he should have helped an injured Rouge more readily. He may keep to himself but he's not an asshole.
Shadouge chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
u h8 romance!? pssh! there better be more in this story
SnowyDawn17 chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
I'm such a sadist XD this is by far my favorite chapter, solely because Metal pounds on Sonic - Chaos, why do i enjoy it so much XP brilliant writing, btw
SnowyDawn17 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD MADE MY DAY! er...night..
Dinode chapter 33 . 2/17/2013
Great ending, and a great story.
Dinode chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
Yup, I caught the song reference, and geeked out because of it. Where did he learn Chaos Blast, and what will they do now?
Dinode chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
YES! SCORE! Nice work Sonic! Good chapter.
Dinode chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Oh, so that explains how he got away. I hope Tails and Knuckles are safe, and for that matter, I hope Chaos is alive.
Dinode chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
1. How did Sonic get to the Tornado? Did Angel Island crash near him?
2. Don't Super forms only last a limited time, or is that only the case for organic creatures?
Dinode chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
First, I hope you didn't have Tails and Knuckles killed. Second, since Sonic says Metal Sonic will pay and is silently apologizing to his friends, does that mean he is going to turn into Dark Sonic? First explanation that popped into my head.
Dinode chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
I just realized that they could use the Master Emerald to stop the Chaos Emeralds as well, assuming Metal Sonic doesn't destroy it first.
Dinode chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Well, this story is pretty cool so far. I can see this happening in Sonic's world, and you have a nice style of writing. As for what they should do now, well, right now the only thing they can do to stop Super Metal Sonic that I can think of would be to call Burning Blaze for help, but I'm guessing that isn't happening. You are also doing a good job of having a small amount of romance without overdoing it. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.