Reviews for Wedged Between the War gods
Phantomhawk-writer chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I dont know...I guess i would ask Athena to meet me at the interview place that Ares and Eris and asking if he could meet me earlier for her praying and hoping that Ares and Eris wont come sooner.
Or hiding under my bed...
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hahaha :D Oh my...What would I do in that situation? Problably...hmmm... Have the interview at the same time with all three goddesses/gods? :D
Love it! I'm blaming you for filling up my favorites list!
GreekGodsRule chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
kelour chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
The Fading Author: Eeek! This is why reporter is NOT on my list of career choices.

Helios: *eating pie* Speaking of which, shouldn't you be working on those essays for that scholarship and start thinking about your future?

The Fading Author: Oooooh the agony. On second thought, I think I'd rather interview the gods than write two crappy essays on stuff i could care less about.

Selene: *enters* HELIOS! That pie was for Mary Foxx!

Helios: She can't eat it anyway. I added gorgon's blood when you weren't looking, so technically I'm doing her a favour.

Selene: *cusses Helios out* HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!

The Fading Author: ...Anyway good luck Mary Foxx! And I've been in terrible writer's block for about almost a year (hence my name), but here's a tip: don't let any dream gods try to clear your writer's block.

Selene: Yea, her brain is still suffering from the bulldozer incident.

Phantasos: That was not my fault!