Reviews for Mentally Lost
Little Wishlet chapter 10 . 7/28
Yay!
Little Wishlet chapter 9 . 7/28
Maximum Ride for the win ;) :) !
U
Get it!
I liked it. There is always room for improvement, I think you need to explain how Phil became apprenticed to Will, and take out all of the stuff about the more modern world, like Darth Vader. It didn't fit, seeing as this series takes place in a different world. Also in the epilogue, why is Alyss hiding under the bed? Just a suggestion, take out all of the notes that say, like in the second to last chapter, when Will asked Alyss to get the annoying nincompoop out of the room and you kept describing how wonderful it was for Alyss to have a tiny piece of Will back with her, yeah take those out. And the (no pun intended) take that out too, along with the notes telling us that you're a lazy writer, they kind of distracted me from what was happening in the story. And the notes onhow some of the topics were stories for another time, take them out too. And therapy? Where did that come from. Again, different world. All in all, these were tiny mistakes, that shouldn't take too long to fix. It was entertaining and fun. Good job!
Guinevere137 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Phil: I love that kid.
Guinevere137 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Technically, Pete Jr. Jr. would be called Pete III or Pete the 3rd.
ranger alix chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
PIZZA!

haahahaheeheheeheheheehehhho hohohho

;)
PopperNickle chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I honestly love Phil, favourite character from these series.
BrightWatcher chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Hey I enjoyed your story! :)

It's a really cool idea, and I like how you handled it. It was a little rushed in some times but still pretty good!

Good luck with your writer's muse!
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Pizza. I haven't read the chapter yet, but PIZZA. Now I shall read...
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
The first 2 chapters are really good. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I'm actually disappointed. You build up this amazing story. And then with one short, vague chapter, you end it. I feel like there is somthing missing. :( I'm not even sure where he remembers everything. I feel like the ending could have been so much greater than it is. It's an anti-climax. The beginning and middle were fantastic though. Keep writing!
Bralt chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Very deep, I have no idea how to cowrite:)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
FINALLY! An update! U were KILLING ME! I was going to DIE! But I didn't! Yay! I think you've begun to portray Alyss WAY better, as she is WAY more in character. Good job to you. I like how the plot is advancing. YUMMALITIOUS! :D
Bralt chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Good job Alyss seemed to be in character quite well:)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I'm sorry to say this, but please update soon. I'm getting so excited. And I'm hooked on ur story. But it's so interesting! It's taking up a window on my iPhone Internet, and I need want it back! But I just can't delete the story! Please update, I check the story often, and ur killing me by not updating... Argh! So no pressure but PRESSURE!