Reviews for Ultimate SpiderMan: Valentine's Luck
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
great addition!
Godzillafan93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well, I suspect I may not be your favorite person after my other review, but I’m intending to read all three of your Ultimate Spider-Man stories.

First thing I can really suggest to you would be have a paragraph in italics at the beginning of your story, explaining what exactly has happened since “last we saw our heroes.” I do this in my stories, and it tends to immediately refresh your reader, as well as…making clear exactly what’s happened.

For example, Peter isn’t going to school or working at the Bugle? So, aside from MJ, Gwen, Johnny, and Bobby, (and I assume Jessica), does anyone else know he’s really alive, or is he planning on lying low for a while?

If I forgot Valentine’s Day, I suspect it would’ve been a call for an “ %$&!” rather than a “Crap!” Adding the faux swearing would be a nice touch, making this feel more like the comics it’s based upon.

I chuckled when I read Johnny and Bobby’s notes about borrowing money from Peter. That really did make me smile.

Gwen abusing Johnny was also pretty funny. The dynamic here is nice.

Overall, I liked this story, but it still would’ve benefited mightily from some proofreading. Otherwise, well done!

-Godzillafan93
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I thought that this was a nice story and thanks for writing.
RangerWill chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was so nice. Good work!
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wait... So you are making a sequel? YAAAAAAAY!(throws confetti) I CAN'T WAIT! This was cute little story, though Peter was extremely lucky he was able to pull it all together in time...